2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you Bay Area KL owners, it's time for a mud-free visit to Hollister Hills! Potential dates during April are -

April 6
April 7
April 20
April 21

The
was fun (if you count sliding sideways downhill as fun :eek:), but conditions meant we couldn't explore much and test out the KLs. Let's fix that.

If you are up for it, reply to this thread with your preferred dates from the list above.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
For all you Bay Area KL owners, it's time for a mud-free visit to Hollister Hills! Potential dates during April are -

April 6
April 7
April 20
April 21

The last outing was fun (if you count sliding sideways downhill as fun :eek:), but conditions meant we couldn't explore much and test out the KLs. Let's fix that.

If you are up for it, reply to this thread with your preferred dates from the list above.
Darn. I wish I could make it but none of those days work for me. I work on the 6/7th, the 20th is my son's birthday party, and the 21st is Easter.

via tapatalk : 2014 V6 Trailhawk

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I have to work that day too. April is just not a good month for me, and I have to work 3 saturdays and 2 sundays out of every month. I'd like to go, but by all means, if everybody else has a common day that works, you don't have to bend over backwards on my account. I'm so busy all the time that it's not a reasonable expectation that folks would be able to accomodate my schedule. I'll continue to follow this thread though and if it works out, it works out.

via tapatalk : 2014 V6 Trailhawk

·
Registered
922 Posts
You trying for no mud, or just no extra charge for the mud? :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

April 6
April 7
April 20
April 21

The last outing was fun (if you count sliding sideways downhill as fun :eek:), but conditions meant we couldn't explore much and test out the KLs. Let's fix that.

Adding April 27 or 28 as options.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.