2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking out the misses new 14' trailhawk I bought her the other day, and looking at the storage under the passenger seat there is a map with longitude and latitude with a map printed under the seat/lid? Any body else noticed this? The coordinate are for some desert in the USA so no good for me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Definitely nothing in mine under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
****'s Revenge map

Checking out the misses new 14' trailhawk I bought her the other day, and looking at the storage under the passenger seat there is a map with longitude and latitude with a map printed under the seat/lid? Any body else noticed this? The coordinate are for some desert in the USA so no good for me.
My Trailhawk has the map on the underside of the passenger seat cushion. Picture attached. He77's Revenge is in Moab, UT USA.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh, like THAT under the seat. I thought you were talking about an actual paper map. I'll have to look.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
For those not finding it in the under passenger seat storage compartment...its on the underside of the lid...map of Moab, Utah.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Under seat storage looks like it would make for a nice insulated compartment for cold ones :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Gone hunting

:grin:
No map in mine. Had to check after I read this post. But, sounds like hidden treasure may await you....:)
Definitely nothing in mine under the passenger seat.
This was standard if you have the passenger underseat storage. It is a map of Moab. There are also some other Easter Eggs throughout the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under Seat Easter Egg: N 38° 34.565, W 109° 31.464 ...here's a Google Maps link to the location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/38%C2%B034'33.9%22N+109%C2%B031'27.8%22W/@38.5760833,-109.5244,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en
:smile:
:grin: I also have a map to the treasure and i will be punching in the quadrants into my GPS and going to get my share of the booty. Beat you there

2014 MT production date 3\25\14
Tow
Cold
Comfort
Leather
Tech
Nav
Decal >:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a fan under my seat?? Sort of a map to a cool butt in hot weather! :)

Wolfdog '12 JKU '15 TH

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yup- This is not on the TrailHawks with the ventilated seats- I went out a few days ago for that- when DH pointed out to me that we lost that storage when we ordered the Ventilated seats.
I personally prefer the ventilated seats cuz I know I can always put in the location on my Nav to get me there! :wink:

·
Registered
305 Posts
This was standard if you have the passenger underseat storage. It is a map of Moab. There are also some other Easter Eggs throughout the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another Easter Egg is on your windshield...look at the lower middle in the black area and find the Willy's Jeep climbing then hill.

When I fist got mine I thought it was a defect in the sealant until I looked closer then Googled it and found out and where the other eggs are.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Another Easter Egg is on your windshield...look at the lower middle in the black area and find the Willy's Jeep climbing then hill.

When I fist got mine I thought it was a defect in the sealant until I looked closer then Googled it and found out and where the other eggs are.
So did I!

While washing I saw it. Immediatly thought I'd have to take it back to the dealer until I looked closer.

Nice little design touches.

·
Registered
179 Posts
N 38° 34.565 w 109° 31.464

I also have a map to the treasure and i will be punching in the quadrants into my GPS and going to get my share of the booty. Beat you there>:D
As a person who enjoys the hobby of Geocaching, when I first saw the coordinates for this Cherokee Easter Egg, I immediately wondered if anyone had ever thought about placing a geocache at that exact Moab, Utah location. But as far as I can tell (checking the geocaching.com website), there are no geocaches currently hidden at that exact spot. But don't let that deter your treasure hunt, there may still be lots of other booty hidden there!!!
:grin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts