2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I could use your help here. I bought this Jeep a couple years ago and it has caused me problems ever since. Especially in winter. It likes to stall after being driven for awhile and then randomly cycle through a ton of error messages. Then you have to wait about 30min to an hour to get it going again.

Also all the transmission lights turn on.
My check engine light has come on and I have noticed that my heated seats do not work anymore since I have bought it as well.

Unfortunately I don't have the funds or time to be running this back and forth into the shop so any help or Ideas would be greatly helpful.
Thanks!

Grey Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle Font

Automotive lighting Automotive design Personal luxury car Motor vehicle Auto part

Automotive lighting Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Rim

Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Personal luxury car

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
Hey Nikki,

This is the second forum thread/discussion you've started for this issue. Please stick to one only, to avoid confusion. I've already replied in the other one. Thx..

Reactions: sanghill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Nikki,

This is the second forum thread/discussion you've started for this issue. Please stick to one only, to avoid confusion. I've already replied in the other one. Thx..
Sorry, attempted to deleted the other one :)

I just changed the battery last year so it should be new and fresh still.
its a 2014 cherokee.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Nikki,

3.2L V6 24V VVT Engine (EHB)
is the engine I have.

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
Sorry, attempted to deleted the other one :)

I just changed the battery last year so it should be new and fresh still.
its a 2014 cherokee.
3.2L V6 24V VVT Engine (EHB)
is the engine I have.
Thanks.

A one year old battery could still be bad due to a defect. One year old, huh.. Well, I'd have the battery connectors checked, they need to be on very tight, and we've seen problems similar to yours from loose ones.
I'd still have the battery tested while at it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts