2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my baby. I got “them” (beautiful enough to be a “her”, but doubly-named “Cherokeeth Richards” and/or “Jeep Wahoo”, so I couldn’t choose a “gender”, lol. All I know is that I love it. My wife and I have been Jeepers for years and it’s true when they say, There’s Only One.” Thank you for acceptance into your forum. I have an issue I need help with, but I’ll post that elsewhere; this is just an introduction.
Wheel Tire Plant Land vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,326 Posts
Here is my baby. I got “them” (beautiful enough to be a “her”, but doubly-named “Cherokeeth Richards” and/or “Jeep Wahoo”, so I couldn’t choose a “gender”, lol. All I know is that I love it. My wife and I have been Jeepers for years and it’s true when they say, There’s Only One.” Thank you for acceptance into your forum. I have an issue I need help with, but I’ll post that elsewhere; this is just an introduction. View attachment 219859
View attachment 219858
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
358 Posts
...and also from Arizona!

·
Registered
2021 Trailhawk 3.2L
357 Posts
Here is my baby. I got “them” (beautiful enough to be a “her”, but doubly-named “Cherokeeth Richards” and/or “Jeep Wahoo”, so I couldn’t choose a “gender”, lol. All I know is that I love it. My wife and I have been Jeepers for years and it’s true when they say, There’s Only One.” Thank you for acceptance into your forum. I have an issue I need help with, but I’ll post that elsewhere; this is just an introduction. View attachment 219859
View attachment 219858
Welcome. That’s a beautiful Jeep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts