2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! First time jeep owner. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I just picked up my 2020 Trailhawk a few days ago. I've been a lurker for a few months while doing research before finally finding the Cherokee that's perfect for me, so thanks to everyone on JCC. I have no issues yet, just loving everything about it so far. 😊

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hey there! First time jeep owner. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I just picked up my 2020 Trailhawk a few days ago. I've been a lurker for a few months while doing research before finally finding the Cherokee that's perfect for me, so thanks to everyone on JCC. I have no issues yet, just loving everything about it so far. 😊 View attachment 212271
Welcome from Utah!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats on the new Trailhawk! Welcome to the forums and welcome from Idaho!

·
Super Moderator
4,184 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice jeep! Welcome

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome from Winnipeg!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Now is the perfect time to start doing some rust prevention.
Paint the welds on the trailer hitch and the subframe in the rear with a good epoxy paint.
Maybe you can stop the rust before it starts.
Start with this Post: 1st Jeep...heck, first new car period
Use "Search Community" above to find more.
Lots of luck and let us know what works.
Check this Post: Checklist for Taking Delivery!
In Ontario, rust prevention strategies is big Biz. Most people get their cars sprayed yearly. I've seen 3 year old cars coming out West here with holes starting in the fenders already. Crazy how much crap they throw on the roads in winter there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on your purchase - the car is beautiful. Do you have any particular mods in mind yet or you plan to keep it stock? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any.
Thanks. I'm going to keep it as stock as possible. Maybe some mods later on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts