2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Trailhawk, 1.5” Hazard Sky lift, MFC fuel door, MFC strut clamps, MFC interior led, Toyo A/T 3
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed my hazard sky 1.5” lift today. Was a lot of fun to do, and really happy with the end result. I don’t plan on running larger than stock size tires so I figured this would be a perfect height lift.
Wheel Car Tire Window Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
833 Posts
Nice work! I have the very same lift although I did change over to larger tires as well. I think the overall aggressive look and feel was what the vehicle was intended for. Not all would share that opinion maybe, but I was really satisfied with the end result.

·
Registered
2017 Trailhawk, 1.5” Hazard Sky lift, MFC fuel door, MFC strut clamps, MFC interior led, Toyo A/T 3
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work! I have the very same lift although I did change over to larger tires as well. I think the overall aggressive look and feel was what the vehicle was intended for. Not all would share that opinion maybe, but I was really satisfied with the end result.
Yea I’m very happy with how it turned out, it’s exactly what I was hoping for

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
833 Posts
Question: did you also install the reinforcement kit? I have and was curious as to whether you did or not. I liked the idea of the security it provides, although it isn't required.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question: did you also install the reinforcement kit? I have and was curious as to whether you did or not. I liked the idea of the security it provides, although it isn't required.
I didn’t, I don’t use my vehicle Offroad in any serious way so they said it wouldn’t be necessary to get the reinforcement kit.

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
833 Posts
I don't do very much in the way of off-roading, unless you take into account Erie snow storms or occasional bad back roads. I think the idea of the reinforcement kit was mainly for additional stability/security and I think you could still add it on, but check with Hazard Sky on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts