2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about adding 2 black hash mark decals on each front fender of a 2019TH. Has anyone added these and if so how did they turn out?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing. You can find the results on YouTube and I think they look pretty cool. Looks like they are made of some kind of plastic/vinyl tape and would come off easily if needed. I'm gonna check with a local Jeep custom shop and see how much they would charge to do it. Don't trust myself. :p Assuming the decals will give the vehicle more grip off-road and make it go faster, too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I just got mine from House of Grafx at ebay. Huge variety of colors and finishes available and come with very detailed instructions. I don't trust myself so I'm going to let a local 4WD shop install them. I'll post back and let you know how they turned out.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I just put them on, and man let me tell you, my gas mileage went through the roof and and traction Is unbelievable.......but honestly it was a nice finishing touch. Got them through [email protected] custom Graphics and the install was easy
Not to sidetrack - but where is your winch controller mounted?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just put them on, and man let me tell you, my gas mileage went through the roof and and traction Is unbelievable.......but honestly it was a nice finishing touch. Got them through [email protected] custom Graphics and the install was easy
Not to sidetrack - but where is your winch controller mounted?

Right next to my SPOD and the remote is wired through the grill

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks! (okay where's your battery???) and Rigid makes a SPOD?[/QUOTE]

Battery is located under both Warn and the “spod” I kept them up off the battery 1-3/4” and made sure the terminals are accessible. No, Rigid does not make an SPOD, I bought This specifically for the KL from one who shall not be named and was frustrated with three purchases and all three quality control issues. So I re made the mount to actually work and removed the companies reference plaque off repainted and used the decals that came with my lights. I have gone on a fourth purchase and am getting frustrated more, I just don’t seem to learn

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hash marks turned out great. Local 4WD accessory shop put them on, took about an hour and I just waited. I think they look pretty cool and eventually I'll change my photo. Oh, yeah, I'm now getting 50 mpg and a 0 to 60 time of 3 sec. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm new to Jeep period. I bought a '14 Trailhawk back in July. I love it, but really miss drivin a truck too. I see some sweet rigs on here. So I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PICS.
I was on eBay shortly after I got it, just goofin off lookin for little things I could get to spruce it up a bit. I saw the Hash decals & liked them but wasn't sure how they'd look on my rig. Just so happen one of the pics was an Anvil colored Trailhawk just like mine. It had red grille inserts but they had only used a couple of them instead of all 7. I thought that was cool, so I figured I might do that. However, I just saw a rig from MD on here in another thread, that looks just like I want mine to look. BUMMER for me ��🙄. He's 300+ miles from me, but I guess I need to figure something else out for how I want mine to look. I need a good name for it too, I keep gettin asked what I named it. I didn't really think ppl still did that.

·
Registered
793 Posts
This hash marks thing is getting so overdone on everything........why not something different like a tire tread hash mark?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why not paint all the grill inserts white?

·
Registered
20 Posts
@SpeedtekTH I love the idea of tire Mark hash decals, I'm gonna try to come up with somethin along that line but my own design. However, they if you've thought of somethin... somebody else thought of it first. @eskimo my TH is Anvil in color, so I ain't real sure white would be the right color. However, both yuns got my thinkin gears goin & I've got a spark of an idea for the inserts. Thank ya both! 😁

1 - 20 of 25 Posts