2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was stopped at a red light with the engine off (ESS turned engine off) then after like a second without my vehicle moving at all the parking brake decided to engage itself. Lucky it happened when I was stopped and not while moving. My door was fully closed. Vehicle completely stopped not moving at all.

·
Premium Member
2014 V6 Trailhawk
223 Posts
I can't think of a single person who's had more issues with their KL than you. Hope you get it figured out!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Was stopped at a red light with the engine off (ESS turned engine off) then after like a second without my vehicle moving at all the parking brake decided to engage itself. Lucky it happened when I was stopped and not while moving. My door was fully closed. Vehicle completely stopped not moving at all.
"Wowzy Wowzy Woo Woo"
-Bad Luck Schleprock

Ok, I'm about to change your nickname from "The Professor" to "Schleprock"!!! What the hell is going on with you lately man??? I'm still not standing next to you in a thunderstorm!!!🙄

Reactions: OhareFred

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Wowzy Wowzy Woo Woo"
-Bad Luck Schleprock
View attachment 214045
Ok, I'm about to change your nickname from "The Professor" to "Schleprock"!!! What the hell is going on with you lately man??? I'm still not standing next to you in a thunderstorm!!!🙄
I mean I do pay really close attention perhaps I just catch stuff other people ignore.

I just hit 15,000 miles today and my ESS stopped working again after working for 2.5 days. Just waiting on a sale to grab that batteries+ off-brand northstar.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I mean I do pay really close attention perhaps I just catch stuff other people ignore.

I just hit 15,000 miles today and my ESS stopped working again after working for 2.5 days. Just waiting on a sale to grab that batteries+ off-brand northstar.
Sounds more like crap luck to me...😎

Reactions: OhareFred
1 - 5 of 5 Posts