2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee TH
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I bought a 2017 Cherokee TH about a year ago and have been a lurker here since then as I have been developing plans to build it out. We started with a custom high output stereo, and I had Mike Singer at Singer Alternators build this 290A alternator in February to meet the demands of the stereo and the lighting, winch, and other gear that we had planned.

The stereo is installed and is incredible, but sadly our needs have changed due to some life circumstances and we are trading in the TH. I never got around to installing the Singer alternator, so I have it sitting brand new in the packaging Singer shipped it in. I figured I'd toss it up here to see if anyone might be interested as it is built for the 3.2L Cherokees. I am not sure what other years or models this will fit.

This is the fourth alternator I have had him build for various projects I've done over the last 10 years, and I have always had great experiences both with his builds and with his service. Highly reliable- I've never had to send any of them in for warranty work and they always made their rated power and then some.

Item: Singer Alternators PowerEdge 290A alternator, #0421-290-01, BNIB. Stored indoors since I received it from Singer, opened in garage today for first time for photos below.

Details: [email protected] idle; [email protected] idle; [email protected]; [email protected], 321A peak

Warranty info: Singer alternators come with a 1 year parts and lifetime labor warranty from the date of build, which was 02/2021. This is technically only for the original owner. Even though whoever buys this will technically be the first "owner/user" since I am selling it exactly as I received it from Singer, I am still the one who originally ordered it. I am happy to try and facilitate any unexpected warranty work that might occur between now and Feb 2022, given my repeat business with Mike and the fact that I never installed it, but I can't guarantee anything beyond it being brand new from Singer when you receive it.

Price/shipping: I paid $620 shipped for it and it took about 5 weeks to have built. Asking $500 OBO shipped and insured via UPS or FedEx to anywhere in the lower 48 from the Midwest, so should be 3 days or less to most anywhere.

I am open to reasonable offers, but not looking for any trades, as we are trading in the TH. I am also happy to meet up with anyone near the South Bend, Indiana area. PayPal would be preferable, or I can accept cash if meeting in person.

I realize I have literally NO posts here, which is why I am trying to be thorough. I do have a lot of positive seller feedback on DIYMA (car audio), eBay, OfferUp, etc. I stand by and behind the things I sell and am hopeful that somebody here can make good use of this. Please feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

-Mikael

Pics:

Font Material property Handwriting Jewellery Circle

Jaw Headgear Artifact Font Art
Gas Automotive wheel system Circle Rim Art

Watch Crankset Gear Clock Analog watch

Outdoor shoe Automotive tire Camera accessory Bicycle part Athletic shoe
Font Wood Paper Handwriting Paper product
Brown Font Material property Paper Paper product
Handwriting Font Writing Motor vehicle Office supplies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts