2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 x 17 factory Jeep rims from a Cherokee Latitude with 225/65R17 Bridgestone Blizzak studless winter snow tires on them- these were used for 1 weekend a year ago, they have Mopar TPMs in the tires so you can swap rims yourself and the wheel sensors will report in after they go a block or two- photos coming- (My Cherokee was totaled out in a collision and the tires have been stored in a closed shed since new) My vehicle was replaced with a different model. These are the tires you can run chains on, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk I drove could not use chains with the factory tire so I purchased these.

$500

Reply with Email and Phone and I'll contact you-
Buyers can pick up in the kent area at an agreed location

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
5,500 Posts
That's a bargain for someone!!! I'd pay that right now if I were in need, and looking for a nice, mounted set...😎

·
Administrator
7,490 Posts
Smokin' bargain...I'd be there in a heartbeat if I weren't on the other coast!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
So shipping these from Seattle to Maine is "not" cost effective should I say. COVID has really driven up shipping costs- so if your in Washington let me know- I'm going to Tri-Cities on Thursday and could bring them.

·
Administrator
7,490 Posts
For the record, this is a smoking hot deal and the seller tried all he could to get them to me in Maine at a reasonable cost but see above...

Somebody has to jump on this and help him clean out the shed of the remaining KL parts he's got!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm maybe I should add- I have floor matts, I need to get out and clean up, Factory wiring and service manual... I need to get these out post photos and move them on. I'm sure I Have other stuff sitting in the garage too, but these tires work good and its about as good as deal as it gets. I'll be in the portland OR area for Christmas if that helps too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts