2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk V6
282 Posts
I have a 21 TH that has heated seats and steering wheel and I don't have any extra packages except the tow package.

Reactions: 130938

·
Registered
27 Posts
I believe only the “Elite” model comes with mesh leather seats w/heat and vent. Look great but damn pain to get chocolate out of. Just sayin…😎
Actually, I have the heated/cooled leather seats in my 'non' elite Trailhawk. They were in the
Customer Preferred Package 27E.

I prefer to NOT have the panoramic roof. In part because in Florida the interior would bake
in the sun. I also like the headroom I get without it.

Reactions: AtlCade69

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I recently learned that one can add heated seats to cars w/o the feature

I test drove a KL some years ago, when I was shopping, w/ an aftermarket power sunroof (not panoramic) & it worked fine. I've had pop-ups installed in several vehicles & they work fine too, but electric is finer ;-)

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,500 Posts
I test drove a KL some years ago, when I was shopping, w/ an aftermarket power sunroof (not panoramic) & it worked fine. I've had pop-ups installed in several vehicles & they work fine too, but electric is finer ;-)
I like the metal sunroofs on the '70s - '80s Mercedes, unbreakable and easy to work on,
Even the manual ones worked great, one handed operation!
I may try to get a roof section from one in a junk yard and put it in. 😁

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I like the metal sunroofs on the '70s - '80s Mercedes, unbreakable and easy to work on,
Even the manual ones worked great, one handed operation!
I may try to get a roof section from one in a junk yard and put it in. 😁
(y)I'd love to get back to a T-top. my '83 Mercury Capri had that. I could remove them & stow them in the back seat right from the driver seat
mine was like this one, but w/o the hood scoop
just a little 4cyl, 5 spd stick, no a/c but it was light & easy to scoot around in. exit ramps a little too fast meant a little drifting ;-)

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,938 Posts
The original T-top, way more fun!!! LOL...😎
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hat Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
The original T-top, way more fun!!! LOL...😎
View attachment 216761
hehe my buddy across the street got one of those, but w/o the T-tops. at that time I was driving a Chevy Citation ... eww, but I was glad to have a car of my own
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

we got if from a lease company my Dad knew. I totaled it on the Merrit pkwy in CT & we got another just like it. so I had 2 before moving out on my own & then I got the Capri. my buddy was always ahead of me like that ... he switched to 4x4s before me too. he totaled his first Toyota p/u on the "Hutch" in NY. at the last reunion he brought his customized Vet. he never stops ...

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
62 Posts
(y)I'd love to get back to a T-top. my '83 Mercury Capri had that. I could remove them & stow them in the back seat right from the driver seat
mine was like this one, but w/o the hood scoop
just a little 4cyl, 5 spd stick, no a/c but it was light & easy to scoot around in. exit ramps a little too fast meant a little drifting ;-)

View attachment 216759
Good lord. The old built in Cell phone. Is it a Motorola ?

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
I think I did have a Motorola pager or two back in the 80's...LOL...😉😎

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Thank God for affordable cell phones when we finally got them. When I was on the road back then. I spent at least a couple hundred dollars on those stupid phone cards every week just to talk to my wife...That was expensive back then, and really stupid when I look back on it...😎

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Went from a 'brick' ,
to a bag phone (+ pager and palm pilot) ,
to a Startac with a full car kit (including an extension handset) and an iPaq (with nav).
How times have changed! (But I loved the Startac! LOL)

Fortunately, all on the Gov't's dime! 😁

·
Registered
10,865 Posts
This was my first cell phone (Radio Shack). Got a car kit with external antenna for it too. Then the slimmer Motorolas came out :

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Those never fit very well in your pocket, did they??? Then you had to have one of these for the car...LOL!!!😎
Passive circuit component Circuit component Fashion accessory Jewellery Crane

·
Registered
875 Posts
Man, my first cell phone had to be mounted in my car (Bronco II). I think it cost like.050 a minute. I then upgraded to a “bag phone” with a mag mount antenna you had to put on the roof. I think my lap top fits in a smaller bag!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Anyone remember these?
Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Reflex camera Point-and-shoot camera

21 - 37 of 37 Posts