2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need some photos of different colored Jeeps with a few of my hood decals on. If you can drive out to our shop in Woodstock, IL I can give you one and install it for free. If you have a Jeep with any color other than Anvil you qualify for this limited time offer. Here are just a few of the available designs...

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Looks great @sheptillian. I'm not in the area so can't take you up on this but I appreciate the effort. Nice variety with the trailhawk emblem or Cherokee or blank at the top.

The red outline looks very Dakar-ish. Love that look.

Is that last one a matte gray with a black outline?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can you make the decals without the holes? It'll look much better if you remove the washer nozzles, install the decal, then clip the nozzles back in.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stock decal does have the holes in it as well. It's very easy to center it with the holes being cut out. Just drop it in place and its pretty much straight.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am down in Bourbonnais with MT TH and would make the trip but don't really see one I like. I think a combo of 1 and 2 would be cool

·
Registered
149 Posts
I need some photos of different colored Jeeps with a few of my hood decals on. If you can drive out to our shop in Woodstock, IL I can give you one and install it for free. If you have a Jeep with any color other than Anvil you qualify for this limited time offer. Here are just a few of the available designs...
Ooh, I like this :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Like this? Or solid red? I have one printed already that has that thicker stripe on image 1 and the solid lettering on image 2.

Sorry the image is upside down.
I like that, with the stripe offset like that I wouldn't be so worried about the red and orange clashing. What about one that says Trailhawk instead of Cherokee?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a White Altitude and would be interested in #5 (black decal with the word Cherokee in white with what appears to be a white pinstripe. I can come to Woodstock on Saturday 8/9/14 and you can take all the pictures you want. I may be able to do Friday 8/8/14 but I'm not 100% sure on that.

PM me if this offer is still available

1 - 20 of 29 Posts