2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has been you experience with MFC? Specifically customer service.

I've been trying to get a 5 minute discussion going with them, and it seems impossible. Can't get straight answers to simple questions. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and was looking at being a long term customer, but what the hell is going on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a product related question. I cancelled my order. Just trying to ensure I am squared away. He was nice about it on the phone, but now I think I am getting the run around and I didn't get a chargeback.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm more impatient than anyone I know, they have always followed through. With everything going on, it just takes awhile. I fully trust them.

·
Registered
12,232 Posts
Not a product related question. I cancelled my order. Just trying to ensure I am squared away. He was nice about it on the phone, but now I think I am getting the run around and I didn't get a chargeback.
This forum, meaning the adminstration and also many members, does not have a great relationship with them. Looooooong story, just know they are banned (for life) here. They've suppressed criticism elsewhere but they can't here, because they have no control on this platform, even if their fanboys try hard.
If you felt you had to cancel, I say good for you (good move).

Reactions: m4rk0

·
Registered
629 Posts
This forum, meaning the adminstration and also many members, does not have a great relationship with them. Looooooong story, just know they are banned (for life) here. They've suppressed criticism elsewhere but they can't here, because they have no control on this platform, even if their fanboys try hard.
If you felt you had to cancel, I say good for you (good move).
Love the fan boy comment

·
Registered
320 Posts
Their customer service is not fantastic. I've been waiting since the beginning of June to have something shipped. I waited 2 weeks for a response to an email about it. They just responded a couple of days ago that they lost my order and would ship another immediately. They said I would receive a tracking confirmation that day and that it would ship the next day. It hasn't happened yet.

So long story short. You will get your stuff sooner or later. You just don't know if it will be sooner or later.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They make solid stuff although most of it is overpriced IMO (But who else is focusing on the KL platform?). Their customer service is not even remotely good. You will eventually get what you ordered but there's a decent chance you'll get frustrated along the way.

This pops up on my screen from the fakespot extension when I go to their site:
Product Font Rectangle Communication Device Material property

Reactions: Mark_

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L, MFC 2” Lift, Black Rhino Armory Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 245/70/17’s
60 Posts
I have never had any problem with their customer service, he even returned my call the next day from home with covid lol. But yes it can take a while to get an order.

Reactions: Tyler-98-W68

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
1,078 Posts
I've ordered their products on two occasions - LED driving/fog lights and fuel door mod - and I can't say anything bad about either of those products, the install instructions or the delivery. I would order from them again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What has been you experience with MFC? Specifically customer service.

I've been trying to get a 5 minute discussion going with them, and it seems impossible. Can't get straight answers to simple questions. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and was looking at being a long term customer, but what the hell is going on?
Good luck with that , I’ve purchased a lot of products from MFC but when it comes to customer service 👎🏻. Especially if you are a female.

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
48 Posts
Good luck with that , I’ve purchased a lot of products from MFC but when it comes to customer service 👎🏻. Especially if you are a female.
Those are some pretty big accusations to be throwing out here mate. In what way do you feel you were treated any differently because of your gender? Can you provide any proof?

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
1,078 Posts
This thread may be given the ol' heave-ho any time now. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Looks like our resident Hillbilly got the heave-ho though. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, calling him a Hillbilly is an insult to Hillbilly's. My apologies....

Reactions: Leems

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,646 Posts
Looks like our resident Hillbilly got the heave-ho though. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, calling him a Hillbilly is an insult to Hillbilly's. My apologies....
OK, I posted this before we got the news, then deleted it, because I had a feeling that would be the last hurrah, and it was...It seems fitting now, after your comment...LOL!!!😎
Black Black-and-white Style Wall Monochrome

Reactions: Leems
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.