1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hi. I am in Bemidji.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
There is a slight breeze in the air this evening. I can handle the cold just fine. It is the wind that makes me not want to go out in it. Calm day at zero F, no problem. Throw in 15 or more MPH wind and forget it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
49 degrees today here in S. Dakota.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Im new on site but trying to find some owners near me to find places to go.
I live in FL now, but I'm a native of MN. Lived there my whole life, aside from the 3 years I spent in western and central South Dakota before I moved to FL back in 2012. I miss South Dakota more than MN to be honest.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
It would be cool if some of us got together over the summer to kick up some dirt. There are some trails up towards the iron range / arrow head that the Trailhawks could handle. Who would be interested in something like that?

·
Registered
496 Posts
^ In! Let me know when and where, I want to see what this whole Trailhawk thing is about.

This part of the forum doesn't seem too active...we should change that.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Anyone interested in heading up to Gilbert in August?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Are we talking a weekend or a mid-week trip?

·
Registered
496 Posts
It would have to be weekend for me. Work during the week. :(

Can do September as well...probably going up to Grand Marais in August now. Not a Jeep trip though, going to drive the S2000 up the north shore. Should be a blast.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Iron Rock Offroad has an appreciation event up in Gilbert on the 15th of August. Anyone want to go?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I cannot go that weekend.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Planning a trip to Spider Lake OHV park on August 16th in case anyone wants to go.

Those without TH's, they have lower level trails as well so you're more than welcome to join.

Reactions: Mudman1

·
Registered
496 Posts
So the weekend of the 16th didn't work out due to issues with the DMV being idiots (need a trail pass and they had no idea what I was talking about) so I'm planning on going this weekend instead to either Appleton or Spider Lake.

Anyone care to join? I'm open either day so whatever works. Make sure you have a trail pass though...or go get one.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I gotta work. **** jobs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts