I have a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with a little under 83,000 miles that I'm considering selling. I'd like to see what you all think it's worth in its condition.

The vehicle needs a new rear drive unit (RDU), AKA rear differential. It drives great in 2WD mode but won't activate 4WD. The dealer quoted $4,750 for replacing the entire unit.

The start/stop system is also not working at this time. Many consider this a virtue. I suspect it needs a new intelligent battery monitor (~$200).

Other than those issues, the vehicle is in fantastic shape. New tires (larger 265/65 Bridgestone A/T Revo 3s). No dents, some scratches in one spot on the roof from a rooftop carrier. Interior always kept very clean. Still smells new when you get in. It has the cold weather group (heated seats, steering wheel, wipers, mirrors, and engine block heater), tow package, power liftgate, passive entry, remote start, the 8.4" UConnect with subwoofer. New spark plugs and coil, new oil cooler. Engine runs smooth and strong.

What do you all think? I'm trying to decide whether to fold and sell it or go all in, repair it, and keep it. How much would you pay for it and what would you do in my position?