Just so happened to choose a 2020 fwd limited model with 2.4L as my rental car. It had 18500 miles vs my 2019 (3 years old with 13500 miles) Here are the biggest differences:
- can really notice how much lighter it is
- can really notice how much lower to the ground compared to a trailhawk with a 2in lift
- better gas mileage
- really slow. I keep putting my foot down looking for more power and get nothing
- transmission shifts much smoother
- steering is tighter
- the leather seats are much better than my elite. Softer leather, they feel more cushioned (like more foam or something). I'm not sure if the seats are actually supposed to be so different or if my vehicle is just weird, or something. This limited had no ventilated seats and my elite does so perhaps that meant they couldn't fit as much cushion inside. I don't know.