2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a dealer in the Chicago area that does decent warranty repair work? I'm starting to lose faith in my dealer. I've had two warranty issues and I had to take it back twice to get it fixed properly. Now it looks like I'll have to take it back a third time for the latest problem.

·
Premium Member
5,297 Posts
I have dealt with Liberty Auto City in Libertyville before I moved downstate.
They seem to go out of their way to make you satisfied when getting your vehicle serviced.
In Chicagoland there are lots of dealers to choose from.

Reactions: sgrim

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jet.... Tyson in Shorewood IL has treated me very well with my jeep......With our background you know I am particular of work quality......

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dont go to Mancari's in Oak Lawn.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lastest issue is a sunroof rattle. After the secound attemp, they replaced the frame. No more rattle, but they did a lousy job relining the sunshade. When I slide it all the way back it bunches up at the rear section of the sunroof. Plus it's dirty with a lot of fingerprint grease stains. I'm going to give them one more chance, then it's strike three. I'm glad I bought the lifetime warranty. Everytime time I bring it in, I get a loner. Of course it's nothing fancy. The last one was a Dart Areo. What a peace of crap. It's amazing our vehicles are based on the Dart. The difference is like night and day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got mine from Sherman Dodge in Skokie. I can't really say the warranty service is great because I still haven't paid them a visit. I'm supposed to go back soon for some minor scratches soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts