2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was passing by another Cherokee tonight (also a Trailhawk as noticed it passing by me) I was thinking about the "Jeep wave" and how it would be fun to have something unique to the Cherokee, especially at night when the DRLs stand out even more than usual. Then I was thinking the DRLs look like eyes or eye brows and how they could "wink" by turning one on/off a few times. One already shuts off in daylight when the headlights are off and you activate the turn signal, so somewhere has to be the ability to control the DRLs independently.

I now leave it to someone far more technically inclined to get working on this new feature - the Cherokee wink. Ready, GO!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Take it easy now...

Jethro1984

Reactions: JIruns and SkipW

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am tempted to wave at other 2014 Cherokees thinking it could be another forum member lol, lets face it's a wild looking SUV/CUV/Thing..lol whatever you want to call it and its becoming a niche vehicle, kinda like a subaru baja lol...But I waved at one the other day and it was an old lady who gave me a dirty look lol...not everyone is a forum member

·
Registered
554 Posts
The have JCC stickers but they are a little big for me. Maybe admin can make stickers that just say JCC. I'd put that on my TH. That way we can tell if another cherokee is part of the forum

Edit: in regards to wondering if the lady was a forum member or not

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Booo

·
Banned
224 Posts
one of the reasons I got rid of my wrangler was because of that silly wave . . .

Reactions: zzjdzz

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the wave. had a wrangler wave at me yesterday, guess he liked my Cherokee:)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yeah I didn't realize this was a thing but I did catch someone in a wrangler giving me a wave the other day and missed it cause I wasn't ready! Lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
I never got a wave yet..A old guy down the street from me has my exact color car but has the 4x4 and probably different packages

·
Registered
277 Posts
I drove a Liberty for 12 years and didn't even know there WAS a "jeep wave". Now I have a TH and the fact is that there are so many Jeeps around here the only way you get a response from another driver is if your "wave" involves one specific finger. I even saw my first Mango-Tango TH on the road the other day...nothing.

I can understand the wrangler to wrangle wave...they're very distinct...being ignored in my Liberty didn't bother me...although I owned one that was very early (before they turned it into a box) and I recall other Liberty's waving back in the day. The same (I would think) would hold true for the new Cherokees too but alas...jack squat...people suck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If any of you guys are in the pacific northwest, perhaps WA state, ill wave. Make sure to wave back so i dont feel like an idiot.

Reactions: Rje420247

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love the concept of the Jeep wave - just ordered a pink hand decal w/ Jeep grill for the back window!

Reactions: Rje420247

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jeep Wave!

A couple of shots of my new Jeep wave decal!

jeep_wave_1_.jpg

jeep_wave_2_jpg.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts