2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there are supposedly a bunch of hidden easter eggs around the Cherokee. The total is not known.

Easter Egg #1: In the bottom center of the front windshield where the black stippling is there is a Wiley's Jeep silhouette.

Anyone know of any others?

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is really cool. I had no idea that was there. Are there more? I am going to go searching for little things like that all over the Cherokee now. Do car companies do this on many vehicles? Never heard of it happening before.

·
Registered
391 Posts
On all models featuring Chrysler’s flip seat under storage -- standard on all trim levels except Sport -- are coordinates with a map to a place all Jeep fans should know: N 38 degrees 34.565, W 109 degrees 31.464. It’s a little place called ****’s Revenge in Moab, Utah -- the holy land for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. <- Going to check on this later. :)

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2013/09/2014_cherokee_the_jeep_is_in_t.html

Reactions: priell3 and UN4GTBL

·
Registered
853 Posts
Noticed the year "since 1941" on the steering today when i sat in

·
Registered
543 Posts
If you get the park assist feature you will see two Willys pop up as the other vehicles you are parking between.
Certain style queues reflect the Jeep heritage... even the bent 7 slot grill.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Need to find the rest of these... I hear they have at least 4 or 5 so gotta be something I am missing.

Reactions: gumby1996

·
Registered
391 Posts
Did not see anything on the headlamps. :-( (checked all 3 sets of lights)

Reactions: ZERTXP057-Vegas

·
Registered
89 Posts
Noticed the Jeep front end under the hood when I checked the oil. Just found the Willys on the windshield and Moab map under the seat thanks to you. Interesting!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm sure there are more. Just need to find them!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
That hook feature is genius and simple, great find

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love these little easter eggs! I only ever saw the MOAB trail and co-ords under the seat and the Willys Jeep in the window when I was looking at them last. Can't wait to see what else is hiding around.

Ummie4: awesome find there! I can see that coming in really handy.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jeep symbols on the little hooks (for holding bags) that hook on to that thing on the left side of the cargo area.

Reactions: TedB and BlackHawk
1 - 20 of 103 Posts