2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i just got my Trailhawk 2021 from auction. The trader repaired in workshop and shipped to me.

My problem is AC and Front radar (FCW system) is not working, i went for workshop, they told me it's missing harness or cables connecting to front bumper, it's connect to Radar and temperature sensor ( which is also missed), they said can do bypass the sensor to run the AC but i refused, now i am looking for that harness but i don't know the code number or even the shape of it. Please if any one can help me in this matter because i am living out of U.S.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
See if you can access moparonlineparts.com and find the part.
This is as close as I can get: 2019-2022 Jeep Cherokee Front Fascia Wiring 68470234AA | Mopar Online Parts
Generally body repair shops can find these parts since they could be damaged in a wreck.
Lots of luck, I think you are going to need it.
Put in your VIN to get the correct part.
Hopefully someone on this Forum can help.
Click on "Follow" in red in the upper right of this Post so you know when someone answers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See if you can access moparonlineparts.com and find the part.
Put in your VIN to get the correct part.
Hopefully someone on this Forum can help.
Click on "Follow" in red in the upper right of this Post so you know when someone answers.
Thanks for reply, i checked out this website not sure if they have it... Hopefully someone here have knowledge about this issue and can give help

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Irak ? I'm curious as to how you were able to get your hands on an auctioned 2021 TH ? Was this TH in a severe collision, possibly written off by insurance ?

Where you are, A/C is not a luxury, it's a must...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Irak ? I'm curious as to how you were able to get your hands on an auctioned 2021 TH ? Was this TH in a severe collision, possibly written off by insurance ?

Where you are, A/C is not a luxury, it's a must...
Yes from Iraq, it's had side collision, but run and drive.. we are able to bids on auction by dealers then send car as it's to UAE or Jordan , and we have options to repair outside or inside Iraq. However the AC compressor it's not working because missed the temperature sensor and the wiring connection, and i didn't found this for my car because stores said it's have radar and what's available only without radar,,, so i. Keep searching,. Because weather still hot here around 40 with leather seats it's oven 😅...

By the way some cars coming from Canda as well.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Sad to say I don't think any of us have anything to contribute, to help you with this very particular situation. It's not something we see often (or ever). Your Jeep having been in a collision makes the situation even trickier. I guess you have to find someone with the abilities to troubleshoot this correctly for you, in person, somewhere...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts