2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,012 Posts
Have been lurking around here for a couple months trying to decide what we wanted in a Cherokee and if there were any glaring issues with them. Have been a longtime CDJR fan after a very successful stint with our 2015 Chrysler 200 and several Ram 1500's we decided to look into the Cherokees as an upgrade. We've looked near and far locally here in upstate NY, but since my wife was dead set on a High Altitude package we had to widen our search for the color combination we wanted due to poor supply near us. Our initial choice was Granite and we thought we had found the one in OH on the way to our son's college lacrosse conference championship weekend. After that one didn't turn out to be in the condition we were looking for we decided to visit a dealer in IL in between games on Saturday after his teem pulled off the upset defeating the number 1 seed in the conference from the 4th seed. We had an hour to kill and after finding a nice looking Velvet Red Pearlcoat High Altitude at a dealer close to our next hotel through a local Carguru search we decided to swing in and see if we liked that color combination. Turns out we did and about an hour and a half later we drove it off the lot and took it home 10 hrs the next day. It's a pretty plain HA with only the Tow package option in addition to the HA option package. Doesn't look like anything has ever been installed in the receiver so don't think it's ever towed. It was super clean, included a set of Weather Tech floor mats and had only 22,486 miles. Super happy with it after the 10 hr drive home other than we can't figure out how to get the speed adjusted volume control to work with the 8.4 Uconnect. I know it's a minor annoyance, but it works so good in our 200 with the 5.0" Uconnect I'd like to figure it out. It also doesn't work with the 8.4 in my 16 Ram 1500 so I'm thinking I'm not doing something right??? View attachment 219392
Congratulations!!! Very nice...Welcome from Utah!!!😎

1 - 1 of 1 Posts