2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to find an offset wheel like these. Anyone recognize these? Or know of any similar? Man I wish Pro Comp 51 came in our lug pattern. Why dis I have to buy the most finicky Jeep there is?? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
12,919 Posts
How much offset do you think those have and what is tire size ? Pictures can be deceiving.
How much offset do you want ?

With wheel adapters you can customize the offset you want, and accomodate any bolt pattern , basically. Whether it is a good idea to 'overcheat' on offset is a different story.

· Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
85 Posts
Are those just steelies mounted inside-out? See the round hole pattern on the rims. If you see the photo under my Profile you'll see my TH with steelies (mounted the normal way).

· Registered
12,919 Posts
Are those just steelies mounted inside-out? See the round hole pattern on the rims. If you see the photo under my Profile you'll see my TH with steelies (mounted the normal way).
Interesting... never thought of this being possible. But isn't the wheel's outer side just not suited for hub side ?

In those pictures, I don't see that much offset looking at tire position.

Those wheels are definitely ordinary steelies, nothing fancy. But I don't know about that apparent offset...

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much offset do you think those have and what is tire size ? Pictures can be deceiving.
How much offset do you want ?

With wheel adapters you can customize the offset you want, and accomodate any bolt pattern , basically. Whether it is a good idea to 'overcheat' on offset is a different story.
I don’t really have a number in mind as far as desired offset, but I do enjoy the dished look over pushing out with wheel spacers. I’ve never considered adapters, thanks for that input. I do know that my Patriot had Pro CompSeries 51 with -16 offsett and 4.25backspace and they were perfect 🤙🏼

· Registered
12,919 Posts
They look like Macpek brand steel wheels to me (and not inside-out)
That's a canadian wheel brand. In the US they seem to have more 'RTX' steelies. Between you and me, steelies are pretty much all the same lol :
Code name for a Cherokee steelie is X47510 (across different brands) :

· Registered
3 Posts
I would love to find an offset wheel like these. Anyone recognize these? Or know of any similar? Man I wish Pro Comp 51 came in our lug pattern. Why dis I have to buy the most finicky Jeep there is?? 🤦🏻‍♂️ View attachment 221577 View attachment 221578
I would love to find an offset wheel like these. Anyone recognize these? Or know of any similar? Man I wish Pro Comp 51 came in our lug pattern. Why dis I have to buy the most finicky Jeep there is?? 🤦🏻‍♂️ View attachment 221577 View attachment 221578
Looks like rims switched to me. Kinda bland looking if you don't mind me sayi'n .Just a standard rim without hubcap or maybe a reversed deep dish rim. Look cheap to me sorry!

· Registered
12,919 Posts
Looks like rims switched to me. Kinda bland looking if you don't mind me sayi'n .Just a standard rim without hubcap or maybe a reversed deep dish rim. Look cheap to me sorry!
Well that wasn't very nice... ;)

Actually, OP isn't necessarily looking for steelies like those, it's the negative offset look.

· Registered
3 Posts
It is a cool deep dish look. Just think they would look nice in gloss black, chrome or steel. but everybodies taste is different. When I was a kid I reversed my VW bug wheels painted the rims black and bought chrome lug nuts and center caps because I couldn't afford chrome reverse at 16 LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts