2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Trailhawk 2.0T Diamond Black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out in California for a friends wedding. Happened to get KL limited with Wildpeaks as our rental through Turo. Naturally had to try sand wheeling for the first time.
Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,953 Posts
Wow good eye! Yeah first time ever in this part of California. Super cool area 😎
I know it well!!! That restaurant Finns right there by the beach entrance, has the ACTUAL best clam chowder in Pismo, the rest are just posers!!! LOL!!! Guess what, it's snowing on the mountain back home right now...😉😎

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome! I have the exact same Jeep and I'm wanting to put Wildpeaks on it. Do you happen to have any more pictures. I'm curious how they will look.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
got a Mustang for a rental in Dallas one time. was offered a job & to relocate from MA. figured I should check out the state & drove down to the ocean, Galveston. nothing like New England but was able to join all the other cars on THAT beach which is hard & flat. met a girl & almost moved, but in the end, had to stay near my family

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Yeah, Daytona is hard as a rock. In NC you have to air down.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! I have the exact same Jeep and I'm wanting to put Wildpeaks on it. Do you happen to have any more pictures. I'm curious how they will look.
yep!
I know it well!!! That restaurant Finns right there by the beach entrance, has the ACTUAL best clam chowder in Pismo, the rest are just posers!!! LOL!!! Guess what, it's snowing on the mountain back home right now...😉😎
I know! We’ll be skiing soon I hope.

more pics for 19 Limited guy

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that Limited ADII, V6 or 2.0T??? Don't forget to go have a beer at Harry's downtown, drink one for me!!!😉😎 View attachment 216729
I wish I had more time! Was there for a wedding so jam packed with things to do. I’ll have to go back and visit for sure. Maybe road trip with my trail hawk next year :)

I was trying to figure out for myself. I assume it was a V6 and not turbo because the owner did not specify to put in premium gas. For the select terrain, it had all the modes except rock.
No 4 low or rear locker.

So is that ADII then?

it definitely did not feel as fast and peppy as my turbo

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,953 Posts
I wish I had more time! Was there for a wedding so jam packed with things to do. I’ll have to go back and visit for sure. Maybe road trip with my trail hawk next year :)

I was trying to figure out for myself. I assume it was a V6 and not turbo because the owner did not specify to put in premium gas. For the select terrain, it had all the modes except rock.
No 4 low or rear locker.

So is that ADII then?

it definitely did not feel as fast and peppy as my turbo
No 4LOW means ADI, not as peppy, likely the V6. You know how the turbo feels.
Central Coast is the only place I even still like in Cali, and I'm from the beach in south Orange County. They've completely ruined my hometown. Pismo is like one of the last unspoiled, old school beach towns left in the entire state that hasn't turned into a snobby clusterf#*k. LOL!!!
If you hurry and get home, you might be skiing by the end of the week. They're really talking up this storm hitting us here in Utah on Tuesday, saying snow on the valley floor...👍😎

1 - 15 of 15 Posts