2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 2015 Trailhawk for sale with approximately 6,200 miles. The jeep is in perfect condition, and looks like it just came off the show room floor.

Long story short I purchased this jeep in October 2014 for my fiancé, and just recently she accepted a job offer General Motors in Fargo, ND. The job will provide her with company vehicle, so unfortunately its time to sell the Trailhawk :crying:...

I am asking $31,000 which I believe to be fair. I doubt you will find a better deal, but if you do I will at least match it. The jeep is located in Waco, Texas right in-between Dallas and Austin.

Please call me at (254)722-1862 or Email me at [email protected] for more information.

The MSRP was approximately $39,500, and I believe it has everything but the Tech Package.

The VIN is 1C4PJMBS5FW524879 if you would like to look up the build sheet online.

Thanks,

Garrett

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,328 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder if my wife might like mine....so I could get this one.....

Sorry to hear you have to let it go, good luck on the sale, wish you weer closer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am now in Fargo, ND.. The jeep is in my parents garage in Waco, TX. If anyone in the north is serious I will pay to have the jeep delivered to Fargo.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Welcome to the Red River Valley. Crime is getting worse in the FM area, idiots are moving in. You will not sweat as much up here as you did in TX. But the food up here is no where near as good as TX either. Welcome and good luck on the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts