2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 jeep Cherokee trailhawk
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find out what the part numbers are so I can try to be on the look out for when they are in stock. From what I could see Bilstein shows them as this .
Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

They don’t seem to have an option for a 2020 Cherokee with the 2.0 liter but I assume it’s the same as the 3.2 liter.

Plan currently is HS 2” lift. And frogfab winch mount and rock rails.

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
1,078 Posts
Did you specifically look for the Trailhawk? I did not check the part numbers you have, but the description doesn't shed any light except 'standard'. Standard for what?

Just a note, but it took me more than two months to find four B4's for my TH and that's after I gave up on the B6's. I even reached out to Bilstein in Germany and they were not optimistic since they not only had issues with production, but there wasn't a huge demand for KL Cherokee shocks and struts - a numbers thing.

By the way, I went with the B4 after having no luck, like I mentioned, but the B4 shocks and struts have a firm ride that I really like. If you can't find the B6, you may be satisfied with the B4's. The Bilstein's are great!

·
Registered
2020 jeep Cherokee trailhawk
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you specifically look for the Trailhawk? I did not check the part numbers you have, but the description doesn't shed any light except 'standard'. Standard for what?

Just a note, but it took me more than two months to find four B4's for my TH and that's after I gave up on the B6's. I even reached out to Bilstein in Germany and they were not optimistic since they not only had issues with production, but there wasn't a huge demand for KL Cherokee shocks and struts - a numbers thing.

By the way, I went with the B4 after having no luck, like I mentioned, but the B4 shocks and struts have a firm ride that I really like. If you can't find the B6, you may be satisfied with the B4's. The Bilstein's are great!
Well I think I figured it out here. This was my options it doesn’t seem to narrow it on there website by trailhawk or not . But under the 3.2 v6 4x4 option I found these part numbers that say it’s for the active drive 2 which makes more sense .
Font Rectangle Technology Screenshot Slope

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,646 Posts
Reactions: Leems

·
Registered
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
1,078 Posts
I'm using stock springs and even with the 1-1/2" lift, shock absorber travel is definitely sufficient and like I said, the ride is pretty damn good. I couldn't imagine any issue with a 2" lift either.

Reactions: Flybynightcru
1 - 7 of 7 Posts