·
Registered
480 Posts
You paid too much..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
I paid 10$ for both. Because I’m friends with the owner. I pay cost lol. Also the ones I got look different than your link
Nice score!! In that case...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put them on other day, here's a little update. The main reason i did this is because they are an exact match to my paint.
sorry for the bad angle, sun was casting a shadow of me using my phone.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I plan on painting my brakes and have been trying to decide if I want to match the towhooks or the trail rated badge...

·
Registered
480 Posts
C

Can you get a couple more?!
I concur.. Especially for the price you paid!!

After seeing yours installed, I think mine look gaudy.. With too much red.

Can you get a few more sets??

PayPal ready!!

Pm us.

Reactions: DononyG2

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C

Can you get a couple more?!
I concur.. Especially for the price you paid!!

After seeing yours installed, I think mine look gaudy.. With too much red.

Can you get a few more sets??

PayPal ready!!

Pm us.

I can, yes not sure it would be worth it with shipping but i can certianly look into it. Thhe only part number i know is these.
they are GREY not black. if you can find a mopar number for black or any others(bronze anniversary maybe?) i can likely order them. Within reason of course, I dont want my buddy at the dealer to get in trouble.
as far as times, it took about 3 days for the dealer to get them in. I'd add 3-4 days for usps to get them to you.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Cool. The grey is good for me.. My TH's color is Anvil, and my mirrors and luggage rack etc are Grey..

I'd like 2 sets (4 total) pm me the total.. $5 should cover the shipping.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can, yes not sure it would be worth it with shipping but i can certianly look into it. Thhe only part number i know is these.
they are GREY not black. if you can find a mopar number for black or any others(bronze anniversary maybe?) i can likely order them. Within reason of course, I dont want my buddy at the dealer to get in trouble.
as far as times, it took about 3 days for the dealer to get them in. I'd add 3-4 days for usps to get them to you.
Dang it! My KL is white, so this color probably wouldn’t do it much justice. But hey, AIRBORNE!

·
Registered
845 Posts
I plan on painting my brakes and have been trying to decide if I want to match the towhooks or the trail rated badge...
Don't paint your calipers!!! Check out MGP Caliper Covers. Quick and simple installation, and look awesome. Screenshot_20200307-193659_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
480 Posts
OP got the OEM grey Wrangler JL badges, not black.
Yes.. That's been well established. Thanks for looking out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts