2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those in IL or near Chicagoland area I'm in town for about a month if you'd like to meet up and chit chat... Or go offroad a little bit...

Message me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Those in IL or near Chicagoland area I'm in town for about a month if you'd like to meet up and chit chat... Or go offroad a little bit...

Message me!

Driving through Chicagoland IS offroading, especially the 94!!! LOL...馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... My poor Bilsteins... Pothole city.

Premium Member
Driving through Chicagoland IS offroading, especially the 94!!! LOL...馃槑
I call it "urban off roading". Especially when you drive over those curbs in congested parking lots. That extra 2" AD2 or the Trail Hawk give you can save the day! 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ****.. Guess I'm wheeling all by myself..

Registered
Well ****.. Guess I'm wheeling all by myself..

You won't be alone, you're going to be wheeling with half the population on the 94...Where else is there to offroad in Chicago, head out of town to some corn fields???馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You won't be alone, you're going to be wheeling with half the population on the 94...Where else is there to offroad in Chicago, head out of town to some corn fields???
My folks own 2800 acres of corn and bean land down central IL I spent time there already..

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
My folks own 2800 acres of corn and bean land down central IL I spent time there already..

Ya, that's probably out of the question anyway. They're putting seeds in the ground by now right???馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea almost done..

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
unfortunately, not many places around here to wheel ... seems every place we get gets shut down.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm part of a FB group specifically for Illinois KLs and they met last June off road in Mokena area.. I'm trying to get them to do it again next weekend.. Message me if you want the link.

Registered
i was part of that meet .. the area used to be open .. its now a farm and we really cannot utilize it without great potential of land damage.

Reactions: ern3

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was part of that meet .. the area used to be open .. its now a farm and we really cannot utilize it without great potential of land damage.
Gotcha.. Well damn. Any other ideas? I'm open for pretty much anything.

Registered
just saw the post in the fb room. Im good to go if the land is available .. but my memory tells me it was private property that was a farm and we should not have been on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts