2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to have my 2017 Cherokee lifted with a HS kit. Anyone know of a good mechanic to do this in the valley. I d appreciate any leads on this. I am just not able to do this myself.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I bought everything online and had a local ASE mechanic install everything. Including all new Moog front end and suspension parts. I reside in the East Valley..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought everything online and had a local ASE mechanic install everything. Including all new Moog front end and suspension parts. I reside in the East Valley..
Was your mechanic new to lift kits like this. ? How much did he charge ?

·
Registered
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite 2.0T
10 Posts
I had my MFC kit installed by Doetsch Off-Road in Chandler. Quality install and they had it aligned also. They are the local dealer for MFC, ask for Ben, 480-848-8482.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Was your mechanic new to lift kits like this. ? How much did he charge ?
Yes.. But he just followed the directions and watched a few videos I sent him.. He had no issues. He's a service manager for a local Lexus dealer.... I had alot done all at once including the lift kit.. So what I was charged was much higher... But if I'd guess, I'd say around 150 just for the lift kit. He also installed my dobinsons and bilsteins, front and back, and strut mounts. And another time installed my rocksliders. He wasn't happy with those.

It's Turd Rated!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
691 Posts
I had my MFC kit installed by Doetsch Off-Road in Chandler. Quality install and they had it aligned also. They are the local dealer for MFC, ask for Ben, 480-848-8482.
I work close to that shop. Had no clue it was there. Bookmarked.. Thx. I do make deliveries to the Desert Rat Off Road store in Tempe... Cool people there.

Reactions: AZJeeper

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What did they charge you for it? MFC 2 inch lift kit?

·
Registered
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite 2.0T
10 Posts
It was just under $1,100, including parts, labor and alignment.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Let's all meet up and do a trail.. Maybe superstition mountains...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Beer is good.. Thirsty Lion? Whining Pig??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beer is good.. Thirsty Lion? Whining Pig??

Thats a great idea! Thirsty Lion!! Lets plan a trail ride.... I have a ADII skid plates 245 65 17s and just looking to add a bit of lift. Then its time for rock rails.... Been out on a few trails with no issues but mostly forest roads.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thats a great idea! Thirsty Lion!! Lets plan a trail ride.... I have a ADII skid plates 245 65 17s and just looking to add a bit of lift. Then its time for rock rails.... Been out on a few trails with no issues but mostly forest roads.
Yea they are building houses like crazy here in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley... I like to take the kiddo thru the mud and valleys.. and they built a new wash thru the area... Sand throughout.... My wife says... You're gonna get stuck!!! I say, nae nae.... Sand mode FTW!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea they are building houses like crazy here in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley... I like to take the kiddo thru the mud and valleys.. and they built a new wash thru the area... Sand throughout.... My wife says... You're gonna get stuck!!! I say, nae nae.... Sand mode FTW!!

I want to take a trip to Sheeps Bridge soon.... long ride but not difficult.....

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
4,954 Posts
I’m near Gilbert, but have a bone stock AD1, and I mean BONE STOCK, but maybe we can all grab a beer sometime…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You need some good desert terrain tires, and you'll be fine Fred. Heck, I want to come down and go with you guys. I have a family member in Prescott who I try to visit a couple times a year, maybe we can plan a ride...😎

·
Registered
691 Posts
You need some good desert terrain tires, and you'll be fine Fred. Heck, I want to come down and go with you guys. I have a family member in Prescott who I try to visit a couple times a year, maybe we can plan a ride...
Hell, we could all meet up around here.. And convoy up to Sedona. Nice beautiful scenic trails up there. Make a day of it..

·
Registered
691 Posts
You need some good desert terrain tires, and you'll be fine Fred. Heck, I want to come down and go with you guys. I have a family member in Prescott who I try to visit a couple times a year, maybe we can plan a ride...
Heck Yea bro, Comon down... I got some junk parts for ya!!

• Haha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hell, we could all meet up around here.. And convoy up to Sedona. Nice beautiful scenic trails up there. Make a day of it..

Jeep Medal of Honor Trail in Sedona too. Easy trail but worth it for the views...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts