2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I was wondering if anyone mught know where i can find some diagrams or breakdowns of a kl's suspension. been doin some thinking as I recently got an msc lift for mine but now I'd like to look into possibly fabricating some new a arms. really just tryin to find visuals to help me get a better idea of whats under these things.

Registered
2015 AD2 Latitude, 3.2
Hey there I was wondering if anyone mught know where i can find some diagrams or breakdowns of a kl's suspension. been doin some thinking as I recently got an msc lift for mine but now I'd like to look into possibly fabricating some new a arms. really just tryin to find visuals to help me get a better idea of whats under these things.
Your thinking of fabricating your own A arms
$$$$$$$$
Why?
watching 馃槼

Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
Let's see, the KL is FWD based, transverse engine, unibody, with the PTU mounted to the transmission. Can't be any different than lifting a RWD F150...
Not... Would be easier to try tack the KL body onto a similarly sized late '90s (S-10) Blazer frame and running gear and lifting the old fashioned way. (had one, loved it!)

Take a look at the (short) half shafts, the geometry involved in increasing the tire size (especially with trying to increase travel) puts you way past any sane limits.

Premium Member
Here you go...tip of the iceberg. Be careful what you ask for, you might get it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Dobinsons install.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle brake Tire Coil spring

Other misc. photos
Bicycle part Font Engineering Auto part Machine

Triangle Bicycle part Automotive exterior Rim Auto part

Product Font Line Audio equipment Coil spring

See last 3 pages of off-road PDF file for illustrations.

Happy Trails

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.