2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2014 Limited, been very happy with it & am thinking of shopping for a 2019 Limited. anybody make the same switch? if so was it a good move? if not, in hind sight would you rather have moved into a 2018 Limited instead?

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I've got a 2014 Limited, been very happy with it & am thinking of shopping for a 2019 Limited. anybody make the same switch? if so was it a good move? if not, in hind sight would you rather have moved into a 2018 Limited instead?
They're pretty much the same, only with MUCH BETTER forward lighting, and the rear license plate is on the lift gate, instead of the bumper...馃槈馃槑

Registered
@NScherry switched from a 2.4L 2015 Latitude to a 2020 TH with the 2.0T. I think he's very happy...

Premium Member
@NScherry switched from a 2.4L 2015 Latitude to a 2020 TH with the 2.0T. I think he's very happy...
Absolutely. Obviously going from the 2.4 to the 2.0T was HUGE, and as @Flybynightcru mentions the lighting alone is worth the switch. Refined transmission shifts. Suttle changes, like eliminating that silly cargo bar in the back, and android auto is nice, and I find the new 8.4 Uconnect is superior to the 2015 version. Marginal increase in cargo space, I can fit an extra shoe box in there now, lol.

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Absolutely. Obviously going from the 2.4 to the 2.0T was HUGE, and as @Flybynightcru mentions the lighting alone is worth the switch. Refined transmission shifts. Suttle changes, like eliminating that silly cargo bar in the back, and android auto is nice, and I find the new 8.4 Uconnect is superior to the 2015 version. Marginal increase in cargo space, I can fit an extra shoe box in there now, lol.
Oh ya, I forgot about all that other important stuff...LOL!!!馃槈馃槑

@rumrunner I think you would fall in love all over again with a nice 2019-2020 Trailhawk with the 2.0T, with heated and ventilated leather...LOL!!!馃槈馃槑
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ya, I forgot about all that other important stuff...LOL!!!馃槈馃槑
@rumrunner I think you would fall in love all over again with a nice 2019-2020 Trailhawk with the 2.0T, with heated and ventilated leather...LOL!!!馃槈馃槑
shud def. start driving some

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pull into my local mechanic's lot this morning (he also sells cars) with the Jeep on a flatbed. told him "see I shudda bought a car last week" he says: "nah cheaper to keep fixing it" (even w/190k miles) we shall see

Registered
I went from a 2014 TH 3.2 v6 that grate UNTIL the dealer flashed the computer for the trans problem which really messed things up so then i bought a new 2015 3.2 v6 limited front wheel drive only and had no problems. Then i went to a new 2019 2.0 turbo limited and i am still enjoying it as it was the best of the 3. I live in CA so i didnt really need the TH or 4 wheel drive as that was 500 lbs of extra wt to carry around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts