2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
If you want a company that
1. Refuses to provide proof of one of their products (the 4" lift) buy this product
2. Has terrible Customer service, buy this product
3. Accuses people of harassment when they want more info about their 4" lift buy this product
4. Resells Eibach springs as their own after painting them a different color. buy this product.\
5. Makes up multiple excuses why they can't provide measurements of their 4" lift kit before and after, buy this product.
6. Has stated on social media they don't care about the KL platform because other platforms are more profitable, buy this product

Long story short it's a bullshit company for the KL platform and I would avoid it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks just seen it was cheaper than mfc and looks the same as there lift,I can't find a phone number for hazard sky on there website was going to ask them a question about there 2" lift it says its a leveling kit and i don't want that because when i go on trips i put alot of wheight in it and it levels it out then ,I called mfc and they answered the phone and where real nice and answered all of my questions and told me to enter jeep cherokee club in the rebate section to get a discount guess i will order from them just seems like alot of money for what you get.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I can't find a phone number for hazard sky on there website

It's there, right at the bottom. Otherwise fill out the form, I'm sure they'll get back to you pretty promptly. The did with me. Ryan - the owner - is a very straight shooter and I have only good things to say about him. Which is why I use his product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts