2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite
86 Posts
so with just the two corner dash speakers in the sound is already so much better! the infinty Reference 3032cfx speakers fit great in the corners

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite
86 Posts
got the infinity 3032cfx's in the center dash and the two rear pillars during my lunch hour today. Wow do they wake up the sound. As others have said the stock speakers are just so flat and dead sounding. One of the reasons I was so bummed my 2011 GC died (head gasket at 200k) was that i loved the Kenwood head unit with Infinity Reference speakers. It just sounded so good, crisp, loud and dynamic. Now I am getting the same thing in the Cherokee for $300. The deals on Amazon can't be beat, front door speakers are next

·
Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
78 Posts
got the infinity 3032cfx's in the center dash and the two rear pillars during my lunch hour today. Wow do they wake up the sound. As others have said the stock speakers are just so flat and dead sounding. One of the reasons I was so bummed my 2011 GC died (head gasket at 200k) was that i loved the Kenwood head unit with Infinity Reference speakers. It just sounded so good, crisp, loud and dynamic. Now I am getting the same thing in the Cherokee for $300. The deals on Amazon can't be beat, front door speakers are next
Does that make your dash & pillar speakers, "woke"? :cool: (sorry all, just couldn't help injecting some post-election humor. LoL!)

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite
86 Posts
the front door infinity's are in I used the foam insulation type spacer noted earlier in this email. speakers fit without issue and sound good. just got the rear doors left

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite
86 Posts
the infinity's are in the rear doors as well now. Still had to use the 5/16 foam backing for the speakers to not bump against the plastic guard. The big plastic spacer that came with the speaker pushed the speaker out too far causing the door panel not to be able to fully clip in. The sound is great

61 - 67 of 67 Posts