2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a switch, relay, and light setup on my 19KL. Ill show you guys some pictures of my setup shortly. :)

Update:
So thanks to a helpful YouTube video I was able to do the installation of my lights.

Basically ran my wires through the firewall of my KL, into my relay and fuse box under my driver seat which all connects to my switch. The switch ended up being positioned underneath the day light running light control knob.

Link:

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

View attachment 210630
View attachment 210628 View attachment 210629 View attachment 210627

Where did you get the switch plate? Or did you make it?

Reactions: Gustavo Magallanes

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts

Thanks did you run individual wires to the battery or one main wire? I have a similar setup but ran wires for each but I lost my auto start stop after adding the lights. Just wondering if you had the same issue?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks did you run individual wires to the battery or one main wire? I have a similar setup but ran wires for each but I lost my auto start stop after adding the lights. Just wondering if you had the same issue?
No problem!
I did run only one single main wire to my battery from my fuse box. Actually funny you say that...just like a week ago I had my Auto-Start stop disable itself and my check engine light came on. Now I’ve had this setup for quite some time now. The check engine light went away maybe like after the third time I turned on the truck (within a 15 minute span while I was troubleshooting).I checked the code and it was a B25CB code which pointed to the driver door, but everything was working. So maybe just a fluke? Not that I really missed the start-stop system anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
@Gustavo Magallanes don't think I got a check engine light by when I go to the start stop on my dash it says my driver's door is open. Weird Jeeps it seems

21 - 27 of 27 Posts