2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed on the jeep italy website that they have paddle shifters. Unfortunately I cannot find any more information or part numbers to know if it is possible. See this picture:

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
The Chrysler 200 (UF platform) has them and the 200 is almost identical to the Cherokee, You can add them and activate them with AlfaOBD

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The Chrysler 200 (UF platform) has them and the 200 is almost identical to the Cherokee, You can add them and activate them with AlfaOBD
For the 2019s you would have to bypass the security module, so I want to see if I can get this to work before I buy the paddles. If you take off the little covers on the back of the wheel, you can press the contact button that the paddle would push...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the 2019s you would have to bypass the security module, so I want to see if I can get this to work before I buy the paddles. If you take off the little covers on the back of the wheel, you can press the contact button that the paddle would push...
I have bought a bypass cable, and once it comes in and I install it (and make sure it works), I was going to buy the paddle version to test.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts