2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some LED marker lights awhile ago, and since I'm on vacation I Finally have time to add them!
Hand Hood Automotive tire Bumper Finger

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Bumper Automotive exterior

Wood Finger Automotive tire Thumb Hardwood

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Grille Vehicle Automotive tire

Grille Hood Automotive lighting Laptop Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive lighting Hood Grille

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Grille

Automotive parking light Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel

Reactions: Flechtight

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice, just curious what are they used for

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
More lights on the front to annoy oncoming vehicles at night? ;)
Gotcha, I got alot of those and will be adding more :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, just curious what are they used for
Besides looks they make me more visible when I’m out in the trails or towards night time

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are right those tiny amber lights make you way more visible, I never would have noticed all the other lights without the amber ones turned on 😂😎
I know it’s hard to see cause the white lights take over on the pictures, but they do help from the side, just impossible to show how much.

·
Registered
2015 AD2 Latitude, 3.2
578 Posts
I know it’s hard to see cause the white lights take over on the pictures, but they do help from the side, just impossible to show how much.
I was joking cause all the other lights make you plenty visible, with half of them on Stevie Wonder should see you. 😜

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was joking cause all the other lights make you plenty visible, with half of them on Stevie Wonder should see you. 😜
Oh I understand, I just wanted to explain they do help haha, I like the way it looks!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I am a fan of marker lights. Saved me from running over a car when I pulled the semi I was driving into a parking lot. Pitch black night and driveway with a moving dark car. I couldn't see his headlights on the ground at all, but the yellow and red sidelights let me figure out what direction he was going so I could pass in back of him as I completed my turn.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts