2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES I HAVE THE ACTIVE DRIVE ON MINE...NOT SURE ABT 1 OR 2 AND IS IT REALLY A 7K OPTION?
HOW CAN YOU TELL 1 OR 2?

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
3,345 Posts
YES I HAVE THE ACTIVE DRIVE ON MINE...NOT SURE ABT 1 OR 2 AND IS IT REALLY A 7K OPTION?
HOW CAN YOU TELL 1 OR 2?
If you have 4Low on the Selec Terrain knob, and Rock mode you have ADII, if you don't, you have ADI...

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Active Drive II Lock (Trailhawk), but non Trailhawk ADII will just not have the locker button...😎
download (4).jpeg

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
757 Posts
And this is the Active Drive II on non-Trailhawk models:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Its not a $7000 option, it never was.
Easy bud!!! And thanks for the warm welcome.....I red on here?? quote //in my area, to get the ADII i had to get a vehicle with the v6, which is fine but also that meant 7k more in price. I paid 27k for my 2021 Lattitude plus. the cheapest option with ADII was 34k.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Easy bud!!! And thanks for the warm welcome.....I red on here?? quote //in my area, to get the ADII i had to get a vehicle with the v6, which is fine but also that meant 7k more in price. I paid 27k for my 2021 Lattitude plus. the cheapest option with ADII was 34k.
The 3.2 V6 isn't $7000 either. It's actually the base engine. The 2.0T is actually more, but nowhere near that!!! It's $500 according to my window sticker...😎
Edit-
I could have that wrong, maybe the 2.4 is actually the base engine for the Latitude, but again, the V6 isn't more than $500 bucks or so...😎

·
Registered
10,208 Posts
The 3.2 V6 isn't $7000 either. It's actually the base engine. The 2.0T is actually more, but nowhere near that!!! It's $500 according to my window sticker...😎
I think... 2021 marks a model year of total chaos, with shortages of everything and car companies doing flip-flops on available options. Before the pandemic, getting a trim you like with AD2 was a lot easier. Could be that in some markets, finding an AD2 will force you into a higher trim than you'd like... with less rebates / incentives.

·
Registered
2021 Cherokee Latitude Plus
27 Posts
I think... 2021 marks a model year of total chaos, with shortages of everything and car companies doing flip-flops on available options. Before the pandemic, getting a trim you like with AD2 was a lot easier. Could be that in some markets, finding an AD2 will force you into a higher trim than you'd like... with less rebates / incentives.
Exactly this. The only trims in my area (within 250 miles) that had ADII were 34k and up. $34k for a Latitude Lux or $35k for a Trailhawk...didn't make sense. So we got a Latitude plus for 27K

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Yeah sticker on my 2019 TH was 36k. I didn't pay that, but that's what they were asking.
I think with the promos, and my Commander trade in I paid right around 28k. Plus I had them
throw in the hitch and harness for the tow package.

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
757 Posts
Exactly this. The only trims in my area (within 250 miles) that had ADII were 34k and up. $34k for a Latitude Lux or $35k for a Trailhawk...didn't make sense. So we got a Latitude plus for 27K
Ah that makes a bit more sense, 'You would have had to pay $7 K more to get an ADII Jeep on the lot in your area." Just a bit different than a $7 K option... ;)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Kiss the days of almost $10,000 off sticker like I got end of year on my 2019 goodbye!!! Those days are likely gone forever, probably even on a 6 figure vehicle...😎

·
Registered
834 Posts
That makes more since it's also a trim level difference that comes with more options.
When I bought my 2019 Trailhawk Elite with every option it snickered at roughly 42k. But I bought it close to the beginning of the model year so not much came off but with traid in I got a good deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts