2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
So I read somewhere that the 2021 would not have any changes. I forget where I saw this. My memory (Duh!) also seems to recall that "they" said it would change in 2022. This is my 2020, also fully-loaded, OD Green Machine. I love it. Really, if you swing it, get the heated seats and the key-fob start gigs. It's just getting cold here in my part of PA. It was 23 the othe morning, I stared it in the house and 15 minutes later went out (it turns off automatically in 15 minutes - your vehicle stays locked and cannot be entered or stolen as your need the key fob to push the starter button to run first)and sat down in a nice warn jeep and heated seat (I have a back issue right now, and this was great).....also the driver's seat goes down and back a great deal making it nice and easy to plop into it (I used to bang my head on my Liberty) (plus the adjustable steering wheel lowers and extends to fit right in your lap (nice) ... then bringing the seat forward to fit your bod. So far I am extremely happy. View attachment 212508
Glad I got my leather, heated and cooling seats, and 2.0T!!! Still scratching my head on why those things and a couple others are no longer available for Trailhawks. Guess that makes my TH/E a rare classic!!!

Reactions: UN4GTBL
121 - 122 of 122 Posts