2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Didn't the poster above say he had a 2021, according to the 2021's in Canada if you have the 8.4 Nav radio you also get Offroad Pages
That means that its right on the sticker it has offroad pages so poster above check your radio and take some pictures..........

Canadian specifications shouldn't be that much different. Canada sometimes gets different named trims. Example, we have the "North" which is the "Latitude" model in the states.
Except they did come out with a north trim in 2020 in the states.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It is not looking good to me for the chance of an elite package for trailhawks. I'm still really surprised about the 2.0 elimination.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
636 Posts
I heard there will be an Elite Package with all the luxury stuff this model year. I emailed Jeep to ask that.
There is an elite package you can select on the high altitude trim level. Nothing on trailhawk at least on the US website. Elite package for 2021 shows most of the features I wanted on my 2019 elite. Carpeted cargo area, rear sliding/heated seats and off road pages.

Reactions: JeepMike

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is an elite package you can select on the high altitude trim level. Nothing on trailhawk at least on the US website. Elite package for 2021 shows most of the features I wanted on my 2019 elite. Carpeted cargo area, rear sliding/heated seats and off road pages.
I hope they allow it on the Trailhawk, because people like having leather on their $40,000 car!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Breaking news.....The new inventory search range has increased from 150 miles to 250 miles. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I also noticed that I don't see an option anywhere for an engine block heater anymore. Speaking of which I didn't know those are so expensive. I see them msrp for $500.

Reactions: JeepMike

·
Registered
680 Posts
I also noticed that I don't see an option anywhere for an engine block heater anymore. Speaking of which I didn't know those are so expensive. I see them msrp for $500.
I was going to make as smart a$$ remark about how disappointed us Arizonans are that there is no options in 2021 for an engine block heater, but it's been such a brutally hot summer that I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Oh. Wait. I think I just did.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
I'm surprised you found a new 2019. Somebody can probably get a deal on that one.
Lots of new 2019's around where I am

This last one is the best deal ADII with tow package

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm surprised you found a new 2019. Somebody can probably get a deal on that one.
Yeah with the 2021 I'm surprised they still have 2019 on the lot.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pictures of the Off Road Pages a dealer sent me this morning.
woah, sorry if I missed this, but is this only in 2021 or could I get this in my 2020 via a software update?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Jeep.... it's hard to understand. The Canada version of the Trailhawk can be ordered with leather ventilated seats. In the USA where it's much warmer than Canada ventilated seats are not available. Scratching my head....?? But the USA and Canada versions are made in the same factory in USA. Scratching my head again....?? I'd buy a new 2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite with ventilated seats with the Alpine radio and no sunroof (would also like the black headliner and carpeted cargo area) but Jeep want let me buy one that way. These cars are coming down the same assembly line so it is possible to configure it that way. So frustrating. At this point I'd pay full sticker if I could get exactly what I want. I don't stand alone because the option combo I'm looking for (used) sells in one week or less.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Other interesting facts, 2021 its impossible to buy an ADII vehicle unless it's a TH, non TH ADII vehicles are no longer offered.
Must be a Canadian thing. Jeep.com shows ADII available as an option on Latitude LUX and Limited.

Maybe this is interesting - you can't get a 2.0L Turbo with the Trailhawk (as we all know by now). If you select the 2.0L Turbo, then the ADII option on the Latitude LUX, it de-selects the 2.0L Turbo option. However, you CAN get an ADII Limited with the 2.0L Turbo.

Go figure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
So I read somewhere that the 2021 would not have any changes. I forget where I saw this. My memory (Duh!) also seems to recall that "they" said it would change in 2022. This is my 2020, also fully-loaded, OD Green Machine. I love it. Really, if you swing it, get the heated seats and the key-fob start gigs. It's just getting cold here in my part of PA. It was 23 the othe morning, I stared it in the house and 15 minutes later went out (it turns off automatically in 15 minutes - your vehicle stays locked and cannot be entered or stolen as your need the key fob to push the starter button to run first)and sat down in a nice warn jeep and heated seat (I have a back issue right now, and this was great).....also the driver's seat goes down and back a great deal making it nice and easy to plop into it (I used to bang my head on my Liberty) (plus the adjustable steering wheel lowers and extends to fit right in your lap (nice) ... then bringing the seat forward to fit your bod. So far I am extremely happy.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts