81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if the Trailhawk will get Leather? I saw something on FCA press releases that shows the Trailhawk getting ventilated Leather seats as part of a package. Maybe this will show up soon, maybe as the "Elite Package" that the Limited has.
It shows here that the Trailhawk can get Leather but it isn't on the build and price.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Does anyone know if the Trailhawk will get Leather? I saw something on FCA press releases that shows the Trailhawk getting ventilated Leather seats as part of a package. Maybe this will show up soon, maybe as the "Elite Package" that the Limited has.
Yes, you can, and always have been able to get leather in the Trailhawk Elite. Love my heated and ventilated leather.

Reactions: JeepMike

·
Registered
638 Posts
Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, that confirms it. For 2021, no Trailhawk Elite, and no 2.0L Turbo for the Trailhawk in U.S. Glad I got mine when I did.

If you really want an 2021 TH/E, there's always Canada!
I heard there will be an Elite Package with all the luxury stuff this model year. I emailed Jeep to ask that.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm wondering about 2021, because I can't build one with Ventilated Leather for 21.
That's your best bet, talk to the dealer. The Elites have always been quite rare. Most were special order, although mine was not.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well, that confirms it. For 2021, no Trailhawk Elite, and no 2.0L Turbo for the Trailhawk in U.S. Glad I got mine when I did.

If you really want an 2021 TH/E, there's always Canada!
Ya, me too. I'm still wondering why the Trailhawk is no longer available with 2.0T. Maybe it's been too reliable, and they aren't making enough money on repairs...LOL!!! Guess I'm keeping mine till the wheels fall off!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yeah, I'll stop by soon to see.
Also, try a nationwide inventory search of all dealers. I know the 2021's are just now starting to arrive at the dealers. Historically, most of the first ones will be the most popular, and best selling "Mid Trim" levels. Probably 27E quick order. It could be a minute before they start receiving the upper trim levels.

·
Registered
839 Posts
What's the trick to do a nationwide search of all dealers? From my end I only see a 150 mile radius search.
I just did random internet searches for Jeep dealers around the different cities across the US, pulled up their website and checked inventory. Most of them are great websites, with pictures of the inventory. There's literally hundreds of Jeep dealers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just did random internet searches for Jeep dealers around the different cities across the US, pulled up their website and checked inventory. Most of them are great websites, with pictures of the inventory. There's literally hundreds of Jeep dealers.
Are there any ones with leather interior? I hope they didn't get rid of the Trailhawk with all the luxury features!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Are there any ones with leather interior? I hope they didn't get rid of the Trailhawk with all the luxury features!
I haven't checked lately. I did that when I spent like 6 months shopping for mine, and I got lucky when it showed up about 30 miles away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
81 - 100 of 107 Posts