2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trailhawk elite but I only have one button on my rear view mirror for auto-dimming. Are the other two buttons for people with the NAV? Or do I have some weird vehicle that is missing these buttons.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine are for 911 and UConnect assist. Do you have Bluetooth/handsfree UConnect?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you mean can I connect my phone with bluetooth, yes.

·
Registered
305 Posts
NOTE:
• Your vehicle may be transmitting data as authorized by the subscriber.
• The SOS and ASSIST buttons will only function if you are connected to an operable LTE (voice/data) or 4G (data) network. Other Uconnect services will only be operable if your SiriusXM Guardian service is active and you are connected to an operable LTE (voice/data) or 4G (data) network.
ASSIST Call
The ASSIST Button is used to automatically connect you to any one of the following support centers:
• Roadside Assistance – If you get a flat tire, or need a tow, just push the ASSIST button and you’ll be connected to someone who can help. Roadside Assistance will know what vehicle you’re driving and its location. Additional fees may apply for roadside assistance.
• SiriusXM Guardian Customer Care – In-vehicle support for SiriusXM Guardian.
• Vehicle Customer Care – Total support for all other vehicle issues.
SOS Call
1. Push the SOS Call button on the Rearview Mirror.
NOTE: In case the SOS Call button is pushed in error, there will be a ten second delay before the SOS Call system initiates a call to a SOS operator. To cancel the SOS Call connection, push the SOS call button on the Rearview Mirror or press the cancellation button on the Device Screen. Termination of the SOS Call will turn off the green LED light on the Rearview Mirror.

I think they might only come with the Nav package but all the Elites I checked out had them.
Check your build sheet and that will tell you for sure if you got all that you paid for!
If you don’t have them you probably don’t have all the Sirius Guardian stuff but I think most people live without that after it expires anyway.
If you have a cell phone your good for emergencies.

2019 Trailhawk Elite
Build date April 2019

1 - 4 of 4 Posts