2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Make sure I let everyone know not to come here to this forum yall something else. Imagine getting offended when someone ask you a question and YOU go around it talking about nothing. Read mf, go get ya eyes check ya old weirdos.
It like give me the damn answer where it is not all this condescending bullshit. You ain't mental okay though and that makes it clear. Wish the best for yall. Just don't act like this in real life.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So tell us Mr. expert, did the starter fix it?
My feelings aren’t hurt in the least, but when we get smart a$$ answers to help offered, expect the same back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Smart ass answers lmao. Told yall what I need to know. Then first thing is "Oh why are you doing this jobIiy under warranty" didn't ask that.
"Check the battery and connector cause obviously you haven't" then I tell yall I already did that then it "check the battery again cause your wrong and we know our cars better then you." Like make yall minds up acting like some bitches picking and choice what you want to say. If a mf ask a question and yall dance around it asking bs that been answered. But ig that how yall function on here 🤣 it entertaining to say the least. Enjoy yall life though. Just remember that one guy who came to yall forum asking question and yall just assumed was wrong. Then dun dun dun he got the starter off and it failed the test.

Appreciate the people who actually wanna give help the guy who actually decided ima just take a picture of my manual cause it easier and send it. Boom, Done now on with my day.
But yall wanna argue of a job that not yours a job you are even looking at or touching. It a shame

·
Registered
947 Posts
Make sure I let everyone know not to come here to this forum yall something else. Imagine getting offended when someone ask you a question and YOU go around it talking about nothing. Read mf, go get ya eyes check ya old weirdos.
It like give me the damn answer where it is not all this condescending bullshit. You ain't mental okay though and that makes it clear. Wish the best for yall. Just don't act like this in real life.
If all your friends are dicks like you, better to not have them here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 AD2 Latitude, 3.2
648 Posts
Smart ass answers lmao. Told yall what I need to know. Then first thing is "Oh why are you doing this jobIiy under warranty" didn't ask that.
"Check the battery and connector cause obviously you haven't" then I tell yall I already did that then it "check the battery again cause your wrong and we know our cars better then you." Like make yall minds up acting like some bitches picking and choice what you want to say. If a mf ask a question and yall dance around it asking bs that been answered. But ig that how yall function on here 🤣 it entertaining to say the least. Enjoy yall life though. Just remember that one guy who came to yall forum asking question and yall just assumed was wrong. Then dun dun dun he got the starter off and it failed the test.

Appreciate the people who actually wanna give help the guy who actually decided ima just take a picture of my manual cause it easier and send it. Boom, Done now on with my day.
But yall wanna argue of a job that not yours a job you are even looking at or touching. It a shame
Glad you got it running.
After my first response to you about not having seen any info on starter replacement on here or possibly anyone having any experience To share with you, I remembered” Duh “I have a Haynes service manual to photograph.

As for how this posting got so out of control , I’m shocked and I have been involved in a couple disputes with people on here from both sides asking or answering things ,but I’m not sure how or where things went so wrong this time. It kind of sucks , my wife has reminded me that sometimes texting or typing words in a slightly different way then others are used to can cause issues, then people get defensive or nasty cause of a misunderstanding or being to focused on what they think is the only thing that’s right.
there are plenty of good conversations on here too.
I was gonna stay out of this post because of how it turned , but it’s good to know that you were able to get the starter done, it looks like an annoying job with lots of steps. I haven’t replaced a starter in about 15 years.
This should be a learning experience for people on here and reinforce that no one can know everything.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
5,500 Posts
Glad you got it running.
After my first response to you about not having seen any info on starter replacement on here or possibly anyone having any experience To share with you, I remembered” Duh “I have a Haynes service manual to photograph.

As for how this posting got so out of control , I’m shocked and I have been involved in a couple disputes with people on here from both sides asking or answering things ,but I’m not sure how or where things went so wrong this time. It kind of sucks , my wife has reminded me that sometimes texting or typing words in a slightly different way then others are used to can cause issues, then people get defensive or nasty cause of a misunderstanding or being to focused on what they think is the only thing that’s right.
there are plenty of good conversations on here too.
I was gonna stay out of this post because of how it turned , but it’s good to know that you were able to get the starter done, it looks like an annoying job with lots of steps. I haven’t replaced a starter in about 15 years.
This should be a learning experience for people on here and reinforce that no one can know everything.
I'm still not convinced...😎

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Lmao bunch of hurt children on here. HE CAME IN AND ASKED A QUESTION TIME TO ACT LIKE IM THE SMARTEST. How dumb do you got to be? Lmao funny yall are suppose to be grown men 😂🤣🤣 Guess what guys Holy **** I got it off and test and guess what. IT ****ING FAILED 🤣🤣. Now yall do look like a dumbass that know nothing about they cars. How many thousand of these jeeps have been sold? Yall just think if I never had the issue then no one has. Ignorance it just sad🤦‍♂️
As they say. Assuming only makes and ass out of you. Enjoy your life children and don't cry to hard on this one cause you were wrong it happens.
Easy, sport. Some of us actually tried to help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
According to official service info, the PTU needs to be removed, it says nothing about the intake manifold. I left the dealership in 2018 so I’m not familiar with the 2.0. But I know these cars are very hard to work on compared to pre Fiat vehicles. Bolts are often very hard to access, covered by wiring harnesses that use endless Xmas tree clips to secure them making them a pain to move out of the way. Labor for this says 5 hours. I worked at the dealership for 10 years and would not attempt this job in my home garage. But hopefully you can get it done

·
Registered
2015 AD2 Latitude, 3.2
648 Posts
According to official service info, the PTU needs to be removed, it says nothing about the intake manifold. I left the dealership in 2018 so I’m not familiar with the 2.0. But I know these cars are very hard to work on compared to pre Fiat vehicles. Bolts are often very hard to access, covered by wiring harnesses that use endless Xmas tree clips to secure them making them a pain to move out of the way. Labor for this says 5 hours. I worked at the dealership for 10 years and would not attempt this job in my home garage. But hopefully you can get it done
A little late he said he already got it replaced 😎

41 - 53 of 53 Posts