2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
European standard, the red reflectors on North American vehicles.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
563 Posts
While looking up what a replacement fog light cost was I saw these curious if anyone knows about them

RELATED PARTS
Part # / DescriptionList PricePrice
68275957AC / Fog Lamp Assembly
CHEROKEE; REAR FOG LAMP; LEFT
$74.25$51.68

68275956AC / Fog Lamp Assembly
CHEROKEE; REAR FOG LAMP; RIGHT
$74.25
I've been doing some research on this and I haven't found a wiring harness or a headlight switch that I think would work. For headlight switch I found this part number 68156030AB which doesn't seem to have an auto option unless you lose the cabin dimming switch. It's looking to me like it is impossible to add the rear fog lights to a 2019+ in an OEM way, at least on my trailhawk elite. So in this case I may either just buy the rear fog lights and wire them up to the brake lights or trailer wiring somehow.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I've been doing some research on this and I haven't found a wiring harness or a headlight switch that I think would work. For headlight switch I found this part number 68156030AB which doesn't seem to have an auto option unless you lose the cabin dimming switch. It's looking to me like it is impossible to add the rear fog lights to a 2019+ in an OEM way, at least on my trailhawk elite. So in this case I may either just buy the rear fog lights and wire them up to the brake lights or trailer wiring somehow.
You can use one like what they use for International Jeeps that splits the current fog light button into front/rear fog light buttons:

·
Registered
563 Posts
You can use one like what they use for International Jeeps that splits the current fog light button into front/rear fog light buttons:

Yeah but I lose the accessory dimming capability. They don't make one that has the rear fog button and both dimmer controls. See this picture:

·
Registered
531 Posts
I put lights in the rear reflector spot on my 2018. They are tail, brake, and directional LED’s. Simple wiring to the factory plug. Got them from Taillight Solutions for about $200 Reflectors pop out, these pop in. Not sure if they have anything for 2019’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
563 Posts
I put lights in the rear reflector spot on my 2018. They are tail, brake, and directional LED’s. Simple wiring to the factory plug. Got them from Taillight Solutions for about $200 Reflectors pop out, these pop in. Not sure if they have anything for 2019’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There is nothing for 2019 yet.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I found it! In a video for the 2020 EU trailhawk. I haven't found a part number yet though. See picture:

·
Registered
13 Posts
While looking up what a replacement fog light cost was I saw these curious if anyone knows about them

RELATED PARTS
68275957AC / Fog Lamp Assembly
CHEROKEE; REAR FOG LAMP; LEFT
$74.25$51.68

68275956AC / Fog Lamp Assembly
CHEROKEE; REAR FOG LAMP; RIGHT
$74.25
Have you been able to remove them??? I cant find any info or guide on how to take these out. I have tint i want to put on them but cant find how to do it

·
Registered
563 Posts
Have you been able to remove them??? I cant find any info or guide on how to take these out. I have tint i want to put on them but cant find how to do it
I'm pretty sure they are just held in by clips and need to be pulled out. I plan on adding an OEM trailer hitch to my car so when I go to do that I can install the fogs since that requires removing my rear bumper.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are just held in by clips and need to be pulled out. I plan on adding an OEM trailer hitch to my car so when I go to do that I can install the fogs since that requires removing my rear bumper.
That is what i kind of assumed but i wish i know where they are located and look like so i know how to pull it out with braking things hahah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts