2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Just got back from a car wash...

Not sure if build date has anything to do with it. (02-18)

Oh well, looks like I'll be calling the dealer...

Keep us posted. Mine hasnt done it since It happend. Gonna hold off on dealer for a day or two till I see it come back. This is obviously a problem w the new 2019 tail lights.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Keep us posted. Mine hasnt done it since It happend. Gonna hold off on dealer for a day or two till I see it come back. This is obviously a problem w the new 2019 tail lights.
Mine is an 02-18 build as well.

Mine was much worse than that though. I actually left it for a bit to see if it would clear up naturally, but it only got worse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Mine is an 02-18 build as well.

Mine was much worse than that though. I actually left it for a bit to see if it would clear up naturally, but it only got worse.
Oh wow that sucks! I keep checking everyday now. Hasnt reapeared just yet. But I have a feeling whn I wash her later its gonna come back. Keep yall posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had my 2019 Limited for 5 days and I have the same condensation on the left side tailgate. The dealer did not have any in stock ETA: 2 weeks. Other than that I love my Cherokee.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I have had my 2019 Limited for 5 days and I have the same condensation on the left side tailgate. The dealer did not have any in stock ETA: 2 weeks. Other than that I love my Cherokee.
Welcome to the forum with your new 2019 Limited and sorry for the condensation problem but the dealer should take care of it. I just purchased my 2019 on the 31st of May and had the salesman check on it after they washed it. I didn't see any at that time, but I only have a one car garage and the new one has been in there when we had a lot of rain a couple of weeks ago. Next heavy rain it gets booted out of my garage at least for the rain. My build date is 4-25-2018 ( 6th hour to really be specific:wink:z)

·
Registered
139 Posts
My TH's build date is May 9, 2018 (hasn't arrived yet). Will report back if the problem was fixed by then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Every time I get on the highway and go the speed limit 70 MPH I can hear what sounds like a flat spot on a tire. I only have 200 miles on the 2019 Cherokee Limited. When I am driving around the city at lower speeds I don't hear it as much. Has anyone else experienced this in there 2019 Cherokee?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Welcome Amduncan. BTW your question has nothing to do with this thread topic. You may have better luck starting your own thread on the topic of interest to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had the inners replaced and the condensation fog has gotten worst. Only saving grace that it clears up in a matter of minutes after the washing. Just a fact of life I’ll have to live with.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts