2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on a call yesterday and suddenly the call dropped off my Cherokee and onto my phone. Now it’s stuck as if I’m on a call with no radio. Already tried restore settings and clear personal data through the screen and the volume/enter button reset which didn’t work. Trying to figure out what to try next to get the UConnect to realize the call has ended. Any advice?

·
Registered
893 Posts
My uconnect has frozen a handful of times in the year I have owned the vehicle. Most of the times have been when I start the vehicle though.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
My uconnect has frozen a handful of times in the year I have owned the vehicle. Most of the times have been when I start the vehicle though.
Again, crap luck!!! Mine has never done that...😎

·
Registered
534 Posts
Same here. It will then only recover itself after shutting the Jeep off and waiting an hour or so before starting it again.

A quick shutoff and startup doesn't help, nor does opening/closing the doors after shutting it off. It needs to rest a while. 🙄

1 - 6 of 6 Posts