2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all...soooo I was t-boned in my Trailhawk by an uninsured and unlicensed driver and am hoping I can recover at least a little bit of my deductible :( Been without the car for a few months now and miss it more and more :(

Anywho...here are the items. I would LOVE not having to ship things, but I should have boxes for everything if you are not local. Prices are without shipping, but if you're interested I will do what I can to get shipment prices for you ASAP. Please be patient with me...I'll reply as quickly as possible, but it may take a couple days (nobody told me medical school was going to be so time consuming! hahah)

1. No name roof rack, but don't let that scare you!. I got it off of ebay and was skeptical, but to my surprise it fit great and I used the **** out of it, but never had any problems. It even had a rack mounted to it with a big cargo bag for a cross country trip (Sacramento -> Brooklyn -> Orlando and back) without any problems.
$50

2. Cargo bar for your goodies with one partially destroyed grocery bag hook compliments of my now grown (then puppy) german shepherd.
$20

3. Front license plate mount - NIB(ag)
$10

4. Factory trailhawk rubber floor mats
$30

5. XenonDepot HID bulbs + antiflicker modules - purchased them from a member on here and they worked well except for a loose clip that would occasionally lose connection. A zip tie fixed that problem (these will be shipped in an HID or LED box...don't mind the picture)
$65

Pictures below. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any

Happy thanksgiving!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices are obo :) Already cheap, but just trying to make a couple bucks. If this thread is up and the items do not say otherwise, they are still for sale (in case I don't sell anything for a long time to come)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wellllll, that's a coincidence. Sending you a PM. I'm planning a central coast run next Thursday...standby for a message.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts