2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like how this turned out. We started by Rhino lining the entire car silver and black. We sprayed the Rims black put 255/75/17 rather then the 18’s that were on it. We sprayed all the lights with a black cherry better then night shade and installed a hazard sky lift.
It was originally a limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
Like the concept. Thought about doing this on another 4x4 I had as I was sick of bushstripes but what on earth would I do with all that free time from not having to wash and polish the Cherokee???

Crash486

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate having to wash my car lol. I’m going to put smaller tires on in the next couple months. I want to go with a 245/70/17

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m sure it adds a few pounds but not to the extent that you can notice in any way shape or form. I like it cause all you have to do is rinse it off. I did however have to sand the clear coat prior to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm planning to spray my F150 in the next couple of years. Gunmetal grey with black rockers.

How did you get your Line-X store to spray the front and rear bumpers. My local Line-X said they can't do plastic and I know there is a lot of plastic on the KL. Is the aprayed plastic parts warrantied by Line-X?

AK4wheeler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts