2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

2014 Cherokee limited front tow hooks add on

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  j3r3myCs 
#1 ·
Looking for some things to spruce up my 2014 Cherokee Limited and I was looking into adding a set of from tow hooks. What little bit of searching I did made it sound like it was going to take a bumper change. But looking at my current configuration, I'm thinking I might be able to cut out part of the lower bumper and run hooks out through there. Any input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
I’m not certain about the 2014-2018, but I installed OEM hooks on my 2021 Lat LUX. You do have to change out the bumper bar if you want to go that route, and the brackets for the hooks bolt to the frame rails and the hooks pass through a couple of holes on the radiator support.

I have heard that the TH bumper bar won’t fit on the 2014-2018. For the 2019+ the Limited can be had with the Elite Group which adds the chrome hooks, so it gets the same steel bumper bar which fit on mine without hassle.

I know the majority of members go for the Hazard Sky hooks. As for the lower grille you can definitely just cut it out, I don’t believe they make a lower grille with openings for the recovery hooks on the ‘14-‘18 non-TH models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.