2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Manufacturer: Mopar
Part Number: 82213879AB
Description: Deluxe molded splash guards provide excellent lower body protection and accent the vehicle styling. Made of a composite of tpo plastic and tpr rubber to be rigid yet forgivable and paintable. They are molded to the contours of the vehicle for a custom fit and feature vehicle logo.
Other Names: Deluxe Molded Splash Guards - Rear, Guard Kit-Splash Molded

THIS PART FITS

Make | Model | Year | Body & Trim | Engine & Transmission

Jeep Cherokee 2018 Latitude, Limited, Overland, Sport 2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas

Jeep Cherokee 2017 Latitude, Limited, Overland, Sport 2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas

Jeep Cherokee 2016 75th Anniversary, Latitude, Limited, Overland, Sport 2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas

Jeep Cherokee 2015 Latitude, Limited, Sport 2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas

Jeep Cherokee 2014 Latitude, Limited, Sport 2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.2L V6 - Gas

PURCHASE ONLINE

>Buy Now On Sale at AppleAutosParts.com

WHY SHOP WITH US?

Guaranteed Fitment: Always the correct parts
Manufacturer Warranty: Minimum 12 months
Shop with Confidence: Your information is safe
In-House Experts: We know our products
Questions: Can't find that part you need or have questions about fitment? Email our Parts Department at: [email protected]

JEEP CHEROKEE CLUB DISCOUNT CODES

Click to view online promo codes for Genuine Jeep parts and accessories!

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
I'd be interested in the front and rear splash guards for my 2014 Trailhawk, but didn't think that they were the same for the TH and other models. If you have some photos of them installed on the front and rears of a TH, that would help immensely...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @mults,

Let me speak with the parts manager about this and get back to you asap. In the meantime, don't hesitate to give our parts department a call directly at (952) 658-5370 for immediate assistance.

-Chris

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Hey @mults,

Let me speak with the parts manager about this and get back to you asap. In the meantime, don't hesitate to give our parts department a call directly at (952) 658-5370 for immediate assistance.

-Chris

Yes, please check because last I knew you couldnt get the Jeep splash guards for a TH. Front or rear since we have different fender flares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the confusion, guys. You were all correct. This was a catalog issue from our provider and this does not fit the TH. Appreciate all of your feedback and spot checking this.

-Chris

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, guys. You were all correct. This was a catalog issue from our provider and this does not fit the TH. Appreciate all of your feedback and spot checking this.

-Chris

It’s no problem. We appreciate the diligence and making sure it’s advertised as fitting properly or not. Something the Cherokee community is quite used to since places often mix up the Cherokee with the Grand Cherokee and then you got the various models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
I echo what @Len1304 stated...better to be sure than have some angry customers when things don't fit right. Thanks for checking for us...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts