2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
I've already disproven the jeep provided videos with real time data from the DTCM. Where is your data to prove me wrong?

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I wish mine was just FWD most of the time, my fuel mileage would sure improve...馃槈馃槑

Premium Member
2019 Jeep Cherokee 2.0T Limited 4x4 Techp, 2021 Grand Cherokee L limited, 2020 Compass 4x4 latitude
I've already disproven the jeep provided videos with real time data from the DTCM. Where is your data to prove me wrong?
So your saying Jeep is lying to us about how their modes actually function? To include that our 4x4 jeeps are not FWD biased when in auto mode? So you have data logs that support a different ratio of torque under all situations, and settings? Also, did you ever get a dyno on that 3.2? See what it鈥檚 putting to the ground? I鈥檇 like to see. So far I鈥檝e only seen mine and what 3.6 wrangler can do, which the 2.0 wrangler put down a little more than mine stock years back. Never seen a 3.2, especially one as modded as yours. As for my cost, $450 on vr box, custom 3鈥 Magnaflow catback $300, $55 k&n drop in filter, I think $18 step 2 colder plugs, mishimoto charge pipe was free with sponsorship test. So $823, drop the plugs and gapped them myself. How much was your cost? I just didn鈥檛 wanna pay for the reader full price and it turn out to be a $300 paperweight.

Premium Member
2019 Jeep Cherokee 2.0T Limited 4x4 Techp, 2021 Grand Cherokee L limited, 2020 Compass 4x4 latitude

Premium Member

Premium Member
So your saying Jeep is lying to us about how their modes actually function? To include that our 4x4 jeeps are not FWD biased when in auto mode? So you have data logs that support a different ratio of torque under all situations, and settings? Also, did you ever get a dyno on that 3.2? See what it鈥檚 putting to the ground? I鈥檇 like to see. So far I鈥檝e only seen mine and what 3.6 wrangler can do, which the 2.0 wrangler put down a little more than mine stock years back. Never seen a 3.2, especially one as modded as yours. As for my cost, $450 on vr box, custom 3鈥 Magnaflow catback $300, $55 k&n drop in filter, I think $18 step 2 colder plugs, mishimoto charge pipe was free with sponsorship test. So $823, drop the plugs and gapped them myself. How much was your cost? I just didn鈥檛 wanna pay for the reader full price and it turn out to be a $300 paperweight.
Yes that 100% what i'm saying Jeep did lie about it's operation and its echoed in the AAM ecotrac AWD service manual.

So you have data logs that support a different ratio of torque under all situations, and settings?
Yes.....

Again you aren't posting any testing or real world data to proof my real world testing and data wrong.

The MPVI2 is not a paperweight if you would have read what I posted before, it can be used as a code reader on multiple vehicle and can datalog multiple vehicles as well. So sure it might not be able to tune your cherokee but it's still useful.

I spent over $2000 getting tuning and mods for my cherokees, didn't ask for sponsorship or anything because I do everything on my own.

Seriously it's like talking to a brick wall. Had you brought some solid concrete data and informative information to the table i'd be more inclined to help you, but seriously it's a lost cause.
You seem to know it all and have it all figured out yet you are the one asking for help and wanting to rent things from me.

Fun fact I also have a 2.0T right now, but it's in a Wrangler 4xe

Premium Member
Yes that 100% what i'm saying Jeep did lie about it's operation and its echoed in the AAM ecotrac AWD service manual.

Yes.....

Again you aren't posting any testing or real world data to proof my real world testing and data wrong.

The MPVI2 is not a paperweight if you would have read what I posted before, it can be used as a code reader on multiple vehicle and can datalog multiple vehicles as well. So sure it might not be able to tune your cherokee but it's still useful.

I spent over $2000 getting tuning and mods for my cherokees, didn't ask for sponsorship or anything because I do everything on my own.

Seriously it's like talking to a brick wall. Had you brought some solid concrete data and informative information to the table i'd be more inclined to help you, but seriously it's a lost cause.
You seem to know it all and have it all figured out yet you are the one asking for help and wanting to rent things from me.

Congratulations man, I just ordered the 2022 Grand Cherokee 2.0T

Yes.....

Congratulations, 馃嵕, I just got the new Grand Cherokee L limited for the wife and kids, it did 60 in 6.74 but ended a slower 15 flat 1/4 mile. And yup the 4xe is quick, raced one and he and I were close, he was horrible at the tree. He ran an 8.98 still lost, but then oddly ran 8.81 best, worst time was 9.54 but battery must have been low. Would have spanked me if he knew what he was doing. I鈥檒l never 馃憥 plug for this reason, kind of funny, $2k and still 4 car lengths behind me in the quarter. 3.2 was a lost cause. Also I now see why you got banned from the Jeep Cherokee Facebook page, you just can鈥檛 not be intolerant and rude. Probably couldn鈥檛 sleep at night knowing I made power gains with 15 minute piggy back, 馃槀. Dude, I tried to be cool with you, but you really are a stone wall, you treat everyone as if they are inferior because you wasted $2k on a still slow Jeep. Congrats on being you, your friend circle must be really small insulting everyone that doesn鈥檛 bow to your intellect. Don鈥檛 worry won鈥檛 here from me, and yea just verified hp tuners won鈥檛 work for my Jeep. I鈥檓 happy with it, to bad you had to give up on yours 馃槀.

Premium Member
Just so you know the battery in the 4xe can be "low" but it never doesn't provide power. When the indicator reads <1% it still has 15% charge and always functions as a hybrid, so it's power doesn't diminish when the battery is "low" it will always maintain itself to keep a 15% charge.

kind of funny, $2k and still 4 car lengths behind me in the quarter
I've went over this before, i weighed a lot more than your vehicle did, and again I never did it for speed I did it to expose the tuning for the platform and actually explain and show people how it's done, something you still haven't done except through your incoherent rambling through multiple accounts. At the end of the day I can tune on HP tuners and not get check engine lights, run lean and basically have a temperamental POS because it wasn't modified properly. Like hell I would have ever rented or sent something your way .

Premium Member
Just so you know the battery in the 4xe can be "low" but it never doesn't provide power. When the indicator reads <1% it still has 15% charge and always functions as a hybrid, so it's power doesn't diminish when the battery is "low" it will always maintain itself to keep a 15% charge.

Definitely noteworthy.

I've went over this before, i weighed a lot more than your vehicle did, and again I never did it for speed I did it to expose the tuning for the platform and actually explain and show people how it's done, something you still haven't done except through your incoherent rambling through multiple accounts. At the end of the day I can tune on HP tuners and not get check engine lights, run lean and basically have a temperamental POS because it wasn't modified properly. Like hell I would have ever rented or sent something your way .
At least that goober left.

Premium Member
Remember all the times I kept saying without a proper tune nothing works right.............

video proof if you can't properly tune the PCM you waste your money.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts