2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bringing home the wife's hawk from the dealer this eve (trans cooler lines...) and saw a trailhawk on 30 in royse city going west. Never have seen another 'hawk in person, and didn't know that the tow hooks showed up so much, even at night!?!

Pretty cool looking head on, and very noticeable!
Just thought I'd share..

· Registered
985 Posts
I still have not seen another TH on the road. But I keep looking.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
I pulled up next to an identical TH as mine at a light near SMU, guy never saw me. Only one Ive seen, though the tint shop said they'd had one in a week before me.

I have a friend out in Royce City that is considering one.

· Registered
4,089 Posts
No, was a granite

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Still waiting on a TH sighting!

· Registered
14 Posts
I saw one exactly like ours (Billet Silver, Black int) at Camping World in Fort Worth. Both were having tow plates installed. One was Blue Ox (ours) the other was Road-master? That was Monday 2-17. I haven't seen another one on the road. Just drove from TX to Indiana and parked next to a Sport matching ours in Memphis.

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Went by the dealer yesterday to see if there were any Mango, Cashmere or Eco Green Cherokees. None there but just off the truck was a sweet anvil TH for 35k and a white TH that would be the least expensive possible TH at 30k, well had one option the black decal. Both looked great!

No sightings off the lot yet.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pretty neat to NOT see them all the time, but also a bit disappointing. We always have gone for the lesser produced vehicles in upper trim levels for that specific reason, but Jeep really needs to get a bunch of these (relative numbers) out there to lift them up. We love ours either way! Had the cooler lines/fitting replaced, so no issues now!

· Registered
41 Posts
Our TH will be ready for pickup this week finally. Then there will be an anvil one in Plano.
Last week I saw my 2nd wild TH in Dallas since Dec 2013.
I have only seen a red one in Dallas and a white one in Plano since Dec.
I drove by two dealerships just to see how inventory looked. Neither dealer had any on the lots.

· Registered
386 Posts
I'm seeing Cherokees all the time now in San Antonio, but have not seen another Trailhawk.

· Registered
737 Posts
Saw a billet parked in a restaurant many weeks ago. Does that count?

· Premium Member
368 Posts
They're becoming more common here in Denver but I've only seen two other Mango TH's.

· Registered
386 Posts
I've now seen two other Trailhawks in San Antonio. One was granite in the North East Shertz area and the other red with black wheels in the far West side.

· Registered
760 Posts
Walkingdeadfan, the white TH with black decal on 87 was most likely me. I have had my TH for several months and love it. Heading to Colorado and Moab, Utah in late July for some fun.
I'll keep an eye for you. I see a white non-TH in the Puckett area fairly frequently, but I haven't been close enough to see which model it is. Came up behind a red Latitude on Bell the other day. I'm not sure if they noticed me or not. Those are about the only local ones I've seen.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.